Yearly meeting - Shady Maple - 8:00AM - 1/30/16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

caz

Keystone Cruisers
Threads
Hello all,

I would like to hold our yearly club meeting at Shady Maple on 1/30/16 @ 8:00AM.

We will meet for breakfast, and will then get down to club business for about a half an hour afterward.

You are welcome to attend even if you are not a member.

We need to elect officers for this year, and we need to take care of some other club business including:
  • Commission next batch of Tee shirts
  • Appoint club representative to TLCA
  • Solicit volunteers for email newsletter
  • Brainstorm ideas for club social functions
  • Discuss monthly rides
  • etc....

Nominations and voting for officers will take place at this meeting, we will then have an additional week for votes via email from members who are unable to attend.

Thank you,
Andy

Subscribed!
I second your meeting idea. All those in favor?

Ive never been to Shady Maple, but here is what I found:

It's about an hour from Phila, I'm happy to ride share.

Shady Maple Smorgasbord

Google Maps

Pennsylvania Dutch comfort food is served via buffet-style smorgasbords in a cafeteria-style space.

I've been there a few times. I'll be there.

Sent from my SCH-I545

I will try. My oldest son turns 2 the next day and we're having a party at my house. I will need clearance from 'the boss'.

So there is only one meeting? Otherwise it is the monthly trailrides?

I’d like to make it - and join the club. I’ll have to see about dragging my girlfriend along. Hopefully there will be at least a few other women so she doesn’t feel too out of place.

I did more wheeling back in my college (Virginia Tech) and younger days. I’ve been around since the Off-Road.com Toyota forum days - then 4x4Wire and Pirate4x4 - and recognize a few names here. I’ll put up an introduction in the thread.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Working on bringing some additional new members.

Hi Fellas,

I was looking to join the club. I emailed my paperwork to Andy and was hoping I could pay the dues at the breakfast meeting. Let me know if that's ok.

Thanks,
Bruce

Hi Fellas,

I was looking to join the club. I emailed my paperwork to Andy and was hoping I could pay the dues at the breakfast meeting. Let me know if that's ok.

Thanks,
Bruce

Sounds good to me! See you on Saturday.

My girlfriend and I will be down. Have to print out the membership form and bring my dues. Should we ask for Keystone Cruisers at the entrance? And any other suggestions for things to see in the area? We’re about an hour away, so we figure we might as well check the area out.

I vote we dominate the southwest parking lot with a line of cruisers!

We need to be ready to go in at 8:00. Last time we met up in the parking lot and went in. If you are late, we will try to tell the front desk where we are, but it gets to be a mad-house in there.

We are not able to reserve anything on a Saturday, so they will seat us as a group when we are ready. It gets BUSY after 8:00.

There is a bunch to see in the area. Intercourse is right down the road and has the Kitchen Kettle Village if that is your sort of thing. There is also the Strasburg Railroad and train museum about 20 minutes from there.

EDIT: Just looked and the Strasburg Railroad is not running trains right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom