Wanted WTB//WTT for FJ40 (Virginia) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Still looking for the right 40 on what’s now been over a year long search. I’ve passed on a handful of 40s. Looking for something semi local.

I’m looking for a solid running, original or restored, driver quality 40. Prefer a 75-78, but any year is ok, provided it’s a floor shift transmission.

If you have one let me know. I also have a restored CJ8 that I’d be willing to trade. My budget is flexible.

No SA or AUS trucks.

Thanks!

What's your budget?

I’d like to stay under $25k since this truck is going to be used for medium to mild trailing and frequent use to the office.

ok with V8's or want the 6?

Prefer 6, but if the 8 is a proper conversion im amenable

Did you ever look at @tnkayaker blue FJ40? I think he is close enough to your area and looking to sell now. I know he replied to one of your earlier threads looking for a truck, but decided to hold onto the 40 for a bit.

Did you ever look at @tnkayaker blue FJ40? I think he is close enough to your area and looking to sell now. I know he replied to one of your earlier threads looking for a truck, but decided to hold onto the 40 for a bit.
As a matter of fact I did, I believe I test drove that truck and he wound up not wanting to sell after I went out to see it

As a matter of fact I did, I believe I test drove that truck and he wound up not wanting to sell after I went out to see it
Well, he wants to sell it now, so may be worth reaching back out to him if you liked the truck. I really like the truck, but not enough to make it my 5th FJ40 in the fleet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom