Wanted WTB fzj80 Climate Control/HVAC Panel, High Beam / Headlights Stalk, Driver's Side Window Switch Panel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
As title states, looking for the imate Control/HVAC Panel, High Beam / Headlights Stalk, and Window Switch Panel

Hey man do you still have that sage 40th Anniversary? If so, it requires the auto AC control panel which is different from a standard 80 panel.

What is the headlight piece that you need?

Hey man do you still have that sage 40th Anniversary? If so, it requires the auto AC control panel which is different from a standard 80 panel.

Yes, it's still the 40th -- did not know that thanks. My high beam isn't working and I think it's the left stalk that's part of the steering wheel assembly on the interior.

$300 shipped for HVAC panel for 40th anniversary + complete switch assembly (including wiper stalk). Separating the headlight stalk from the assembly requires disassembling the harness and de-pinning it, so it's usually replaced as an assembly.

Question for you, will an auto AC panel work on a 95 that didn’t come with the autoAC? I swapped one from a parts Lexus and the auto and the AC doesn’t come on.

Question for you, will an auto AC panel work on a 95 that didn’t come with the autoAC? I swapped one from a parts Lexus and the auto and the AC doesn’t come on.
No because you need the specific climate control ac amplifier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom