Wiring Problem - Help Needed Before i make a complete Write up of my install) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alright guys, i have just completed the install in my 60 and well.. i will be doing a very big write up with pics, diagrams, and specs of the custom brackets i have made for it!

But i have one problem, whenever i turn of the car the time, station's e.t.c on the head unit reset ( i.e. the Unit resets itself ),

Also after leaving the car for around half an hour the car would not even turn over, but hwen i tried it a few times, ( i put the clutch in and out and it started ? :S NO IDEA What that was and why it happened.!

I will post up what wires are going to where in a minute, when i go down and write them down!

Thanks for your help and assistance in advance, and expect a detailed write up soon!.

Last edited:
could be as simple as a loose battery cable. that would explain a lack of current to the starter (wont start) and the contstant power for the radio and clock dropping out.

Alright then!

Tis fixed.. the 12V Constant and Ignition where mixed up (thanks to the previous stooges who did the first install ( old tape deck ) - mentioning no names... :mad:

Sounds Great.. just gotta re-mount the front 6.5"s and i'll be happy as!

Watch out for a Full Stereo Write up soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom