WINCH BUMPER OPTIONS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys, I have searched, searched and then some...

Is the only U.S. winch bumper option TJM, ARB , Viper and Proline?

Guys, I have searched, searched and then some...

Is the only U.S. winch bumper option TJM, ARB , Viper and Proline?
Trail Taylor is a new one but in my opinion far superior than viper and proline.

I see it every day in my driveway.

Trail Tailor @reevesci

VASZssq.jpg

YzGuwTb.jpg

VERY NICE! Thanks for posting up! what bumper did you go with in the rear?

Trail Tailor as installed on TonyP's rig. Only way to go in my opinion, for what I do.

I see it every day in my driveway.

Trail Tailor @reevesci

VASZssq.jpg

YzGuwTb.jpg

I have seen this bumper in its natural habitat. It’s a one solid bumper with best approach angles.

Baja and Trail Tailor... so hawt right now.

And yeah I can attest, those bumpers are the real deal!

I know this is an old post, but did the 2016+ front bumper ever become available for sale. I would love to see some pictures of it installed before I make a decision on what front bumper to buy.

I read through all 58 pages yesterday. I felt like I was reading a good book. At first a new design is revealed, shortly thereafter the designs are sold to an unknown business. I was shocked to think my chances of buying these bumpers was gone, then I saw that terms were renegotiated and the much loved front bumper was back with a redesigned rear to follow after the non-compete expires. This thread had more ups and downs than a movie :clap:

I have the wife sold on the front bumper. Now to convince her that the rear with tire mount is worth the extra hassle to get groceries in the back of the LC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom