Show me your aftermarket seat covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to cover my stock LX450 leather front seats with something that is not waterproof as they tend to make me sweat in warm weather.

I like sheepskins and the way they feel, but I'm open to other materials.

What are you guys running?

IMG_8812.jpeg

Carhartt by covercraft

Gen u ine sheepskin, just where you sit, keeps you nice and cool in summer, toasty in cooler climes. Amazon, imported from Oz.

View attachment 3468509
I wonder if they make them in a full coverage version. (Not necessarily entirely sheepskin)

I have a pair of black/charcoal Escape Gear covers. I dont sweat in them like I did the SOR ones.

I will sell just the fronts if you're interested as I went with Scheel-mann for the time being.

View attachment 3468321

I really like the look of the Escape Gear seat covers. It looks like you got the "Poly-Cotton Tough Canvas" rather than the "Traditional 100% Cotton Canvas". How do you like the fabric? Breathable? I like tough, but I would also want cool (as I am in Arizona), so I am not sure which is best for me.

Jared

I really like the look of the Escape Gear seat covers. It looks like you got the "Poly-Cotton Tough Canvas" rather than the "Traditional 100% Cotton Canvas". How do you like the fabric? Breathable? I like tough, but I would also want cool (as I am in Arizona), so I am not sure which is best for me.

Jared
Yes, I believe that what I have are the poly-cotton tough canvas. I don't find them to generate the swass like some of the other brands. I found them breathable - but I also don't/didn't live in AZ, but they were good on hot Utah days.

Yes, I believe that what I have are the poly-cotton tough canvas. I don't find them to generate the swass like some of the other brands. I found them breathable - but I also don't/didn't live in AZ, but they were good on hot Utah days.

"Swass" 😂

"Swass"
I have a pair of black/charcoal Escape Gear covers. I dont sweat in them like I did the SOR ones.

I will sell just the fronts if you're interested as I went with Scheel-mann for the time being.

View attachment 3468321

View attachment 3468322
You're right about the SOR tough duck covers. I have some in my 60 and they are horrible in the summer

Here’s my middle seat cover. Custom made in about an hour. I used a $4.99 heavy curtain from Goodwill.

Local shops wanted $900 and 48hrs.

IMG_0232.jpeg

IMG_0231.jpeg

IMG_0230.jpeg

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0235.jpeg

Sheepskin is awesome on leather and vinyl, especially without seat heaters.

Super warm in the winter and cool in the summer, plus comfy!

1706974963441.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom