Wild Wheeling Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shawn---

That one is mine. It has never made it out your way but intends too...

You should get working on this :)

At one time there was another siver one with yellow plates (could have been NM) with no rear window running around out there. I was following it on a trail near Moab. In a tight dip it snagged the spare, bent the swing arm, and shattered the glass. Thought it might be you.

I little fun at Rausch Creek PA on Sunday
First pic was a little on the tippy side
Rausch 11.13.1.jpg
rausch 11.13.2.jpg
rausch 11.13.3.jpg

I love Rausch Creek.

^I go on organized runs. I go every year to the Coal Mine Cruiser classic. Rausch is 6 hour ride so It's a once a year trip.

I usually go with an organized group from the Mid Atlantic Toyota Crawlers
It is about 4.5 to 5 hours for me so I go at least once a year sometimes 2 times
It is so worth the trip at least once a year
I would not be so bad coming from Jersey

Ah cool, thanks, I'm getting GY Duratrac's, dunno if they would make it thru Rausch?

Ah cool, thanks, I'm getting GY Duratrac's, dunno if they would make it thru Rausch?

Yes you could run at Rausch they have trails from mild to wild
If you have 315's and lockers you could run some of the more difficult trails there
But, you will need a good set of sliders for sure or else you will get some damage

O Good ole RC; used to go there every other month. Nice pix. I'ma pick it up one of these days, after I install all my parts that have been sitting around in the garage for months.

Hey Roger I love the new look with the boggers. I went on the trip to Big Dogs with the guys over at MATC last month. Cant wait for a winter wheeling trip.

Hey Roger I love the new look with the boggers. I went on the trip to Big Dogs with the guys over at MATC last month. Cant wait for a winter wheeling trip.

Hey Matt, 37's are oh so nice
What a difference compared to 35's
We need to hook up and hit the woods again

Yes you could run at Rausch they have trails from mild to wild
If you have 315's and lockers you could run some of the more difficult trails there
But, you will need a good set of sliders for sure or else you will get some damage

Okay cool, I'm loking to get 305's (32") and don't need to go too crazy and wreck some new tires. Thanks for the info.

Awesome pics guys!!! I hope to have some pretty soon!!!

What kind of steering setup is that? Tie rod in the front???

Edit:
Looking more, what axle is that in the front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom