Wild Wheeling Pics (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Offroad Rec Area - Disney Oklahoma

DSCN1593.jpg

DSCN1576.jpg

DSCN1578.jpg

DSCN1604.jpg

DSCN1605.jpg

DSCN1607.jpg

Couple more from another camera:

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Wow clean 80.

Nice pics man

nordost said:
Love those tires
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/tim_korn_99/Disney%20-%20Feb%202012/DSCN1576.jpg

And you haven't ripped off the stock running boards wheeling like that:eek:

Pics don't really show it's size very well, but there is almost 30" of ground clearance under those running boards.
Before the lift and big tires, I just had to choose my lines carefully to keep from hitting them.

Too bad we didn't get any pics of vids of the hill climbs out there...

Sent from my C771 using IH8MUD

How did the radius arm flip work out?
Did you notice any more flex from the front end?

How did the radius arm flip work out?
Did you notice any more flex from the front end?

Radius arm flip worked out great. There was actually a couple of times when the extra clearance paid off. Mainly in the rock garden area.
The wheeling spot is about a 1.5hr drive, and it drove great to and from.

As far as flex, I'm not sure. It flexes well enough for me, but my shocks are the limiting factor. With some 14" shocks, I'm sure it would do better!

Radius arm flip worked out great. There was actually a couple of times when the extra clearance paid off. Mainly in the rock garden area.

As far as flex, I'm not sure. It flexes well enough for me, but my shocks are the limiting factor. With some 14" shocks, I'm sure it would do better!

Good to know thanks
Nice rig

Let me know when you're looking to unload those Fox's.

Are you running stock gearing? Are you able to use cruise control on small hills?

Let me know when you're looking to unload those Fox's.

Are you running stock gearing? Are you able to use cruise control on small hills?

You've got first dibs if I decide to part with them, but at this point, I'm happy with the way it's setup. I could probably benefit from a longer shock, but it does fine for my uses.

Still stock gears at this point, and it's not too bad. 5.29s are coming soon, though.

Not sure about cruise control. I don't think I've ever actually used cruise control on this rig. Well, aside from using it to actuate a high-idle. I'll give it a shot next time I hit the highway.

I think they are 39" Michelin XML military tires. But I may be wrong

Yep! They are some big heavy tires, but are surprisingly well-mannered on the street. Noise is less than some 33" tires that I've ran, and with 3 golf balls in each tire, there is no vibration at 65+ mph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom