Wild Wheeling Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hehe. Flexy!

P8220457.jpg

stock height and 265/70 AT's ..... and a healthy dose of good driving :clap:

IMG_5020.jpg

IMG_5022.jpg

IMG_5023.jpg

4'' and 315's and a good bit of luck :D

kodak2.jpg

kodak1.jpg

kodak3.jpg

That's awesome!

You betcha! My spotter guy was getting confused all the time. While deciding which is a driver's side and talking to my brother even though he was a passenger:D

What trail is that? And where is it?

Looks pretty Saweet

Not terribly wild...but did Golden Spike for the first time last weekend...awesome!

142.jpg

168.jpg

212.jpg

214.jpg

Not terribly wild...but did Golden Spike for the first time last weekend...awesome!

GS counts :cool: - simply one of the best end to end trails.

Down Hells Gate, riding the Cruisin' sliders.. Nay- Love to have you show me around your neighbourhood sometime...
S6005602.jpg
S6005604.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Warning: The following post contains extremely bad humor. Reader discretion is advised...

So I have watched the vids: https://forum.ih8mud.com/expedition...ou-need-know-build-your-expedition-truck.html and unfortunately I'm missing some key accessories so I cant call it an "expedition vehicle"... But what about a "Flexpedition vehicle"? Huh? Huh?

Disclaimer: The writer of this post takes no responsibility for pain or suffering that may have occured as a result of reading it.
P1330124.jpg
P1330126.jpg

...4'' and 315's and a good bit of luck
kodak3.jpg

Hey Jason, The gray one here, I think I've seen it before, do you how he broke out the rear glass?

Shawn---

That one is mine. It has never made it out your way but intends too.
Glass was taken out by precision shot from my neighbors riding mower :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom