Why no amber LED fog lights? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That link doesn't work for me. I'm looking for something for the front of my GX470 and that might do the trick.

I just got some of the Diode Dynamics Pro SAE fogs in selective yellow for the 4Runner, and they are amazing! I haven't taken my own pics yet, but the ones that are being posted up by others show what you can expect from them. They overpower the HID low beams up close and have a very wide, low beam that really lights up the ditches, but keeps the light out of the eyes of oncoming traffic. The light intensity is obvious from the front of the vehicle, but the light is focused down and I've been flashed only once in a few weeks of heavy use, day and night, inclement weather and clear, just to see what the response would be. I got flashed more than this with the stock foglamps on the highway, I'm going to say they are not offensive to oncoming traffic when properly aimed.
You’re right about the link (I corrected it). Try this:

I've got am amber Rigid LED light bar....eh...honestly, not impressed at all with the light output.

I would love to try a set of these:
Vision X USA – Global Lighting Systems

best of all worlds...one light, multiple patterns AND colors for different situations...

I don’t have that exact size, but I have 4) 3.75” ones of these Vision X :

I have amber euro-pattern, clear euro-pattern, and clear spot shields - my buddy who deals the lights in their shop says the clear Euro pattern is still obnoxiously white compared to other cars when we’re in different cars at night.

The covers are ~$15 ea shipped/taxed, but are very high quality with a silicone gasket that is pressure-washer -proof.

I got my 4 lights as demo/open box for ~$400 & 6 covers all shipped/taxed for just at $500.
I like them real well, esp for the price & how well the covers work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom