Why do you love your dog!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How could you not love them

Doh forgot the picture
bud.jpg

because dogs can't sin.

Dogs rule.

timbersleepy.jpg

Here's a Parvo survivor! My girl, Ladybug, with her boys Ollie and Roo:

605280484_l.jpg

I love them because they give me a harder time than anyone when I'm sitting home on the couch being lazy. Let's go!
Img13_1.jpg
Img96_1.jpg
Img114_1.jpg

Because of all mentioned and besides my wife, he's my best friend.

One of the most emotion showing dog I've ever met.

Plus he pulls the chicks whenever I walk him and he kills coyotes in his spare time.

Last edited:
R.I.P. Maddie

Because she was a great dog for nearly nine years before becoming unpredictable. Had to put her down one week ago today after biting my daughter. :frown:
Maddie.jpg

because they trust me
because they never ask for money
because they keep me warm at night (dog on one side and the wife on the other)
because they get excited every time i grab the car keys
because they always are there with a listening ear and it makes me laugh when Cruiser twists his head as if he is really trying to understand.
because they will never divorce you
because they will never leave you alone
because they are not fussy on what food you buy
because they can fart and look at you as if to say "what?"
because if you fart they ignore you and not ream you out how disgusting you are
because they will always be there for you no matter how broke you are

when they chase the rabbits in their sleep it makes me laugh, when they try to talk it makes me laugh, when they take the front seat right when you get out it makes me laugh, when i am down they make me happy. that is why i love dogs.

i hate it when they die.
cheers

'cause she likes to ride in the cruiser, duh... I'm a new dog owner (3 months) and couldn't be happier with her. She's great with (and for) the kids, real well behaved inside and out, and just an all around good addition to the family.
IMG_1907.jpg
IMG_1865.jpg

because he's a great sport especially during the holidays..

antlers.jpg

Last edited:
That's a pretty husky- I missed seeing mine as pups. I kind of wish I had them then. (They are both rescues). My husky was quite the hyper pet until we had her 'fixed'.

Because they listen so well about not getting on the furniture.
DSC00083 (Small).JPG

Doc said:
That's a pretty husky- I missed seeing mine as pups. I kind of wish I had them then. (They are both rescues). My husky was quite the hyper pet until we had her 'fixed'.

Alaskan Malamute actually. He is really mellow. Laying at my feet right now at work. He has his moments but for the most part just sits around chewing his bone or sleeping until you tell him he is going somewhere. Then hold on. Took him cross country skiing yesterday. Actually wore him out for the rest of the day.

Corbet said:
Alaskan Malamute actually..

Even better! I have on of those as well. Best dog ever in my book. The ears made me think husky for some reason. My Mal's a rescue too.. so I missed out on puppy-hood with him too. He's just a BIG dumb lug now. But I love him to pieces. If you see my pic from earlier in the thread that was taken about two months after we got him... by no means a pup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom