Why didn't you guys tell me - Now a 570 Build Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Went out to look at mounting screws for LXinOBX and decided to get a vid of the front setup in action for when I am trying not to get "froggered" at work. I went with the yellow LED's in the fogs and had a wigwag relay installed for the fog/Rigid combo. Fogs work as normal with the switch on the stalk and the Rigid works as normal with the switch mounted in the left hidden compartment. It is now a 3 position rocker switch that when I switch it to the left turns the Rigid on full-time, back center is off and to the right is relay (R for Relay was my logic LOL).

Video was just taken so this is in full sun at high noon.

Here's a pic on a job site that has a good many off road dumptrucks moving at full speed that would crush me like a tin can. You'll see the 200 if you look close. (Yes I had quite a bit of fun on that site...)
JRGyyCENXxCEw5rLj6wHlZh-yEdwbLIeozj3geOKobdpefproFhPWjhRG6kh9A5bM23ddrt8kghEjAWrUleXSToB2tY--BbL3RKfe0oCAogLIdN8eaMXg0LfnuVK4sUmH4NDiUYRX04=w2400

Since you resolved the electronic bugs, will you be building out you lx570? I'm looking for inspiration.

I've gone out on a limb with my 2014 LX570 and installed weather tech floor mats and a fire extinguisher. Now the confidence is built up I've been planning a few other things: cb, ham, yanking rear seats, custom self fab rear bumper, AHC lift, etc. I'm hesitant to mess with the front bumper because I think the front has such great looks.

yo Tad!

just joined the 200 club with a stock 2015 to replace my 2006. Love the look of the Evo's on LC Blue... can you tell me the size of those nittos on them? Also - what if any suspension work was done on that rig in the photo of post #44 that's the look i'm going for on this new rig.

yo Tad!

just joined the 200 club with a stock 2015 to replace my 2006. Love the look of the Evo's on LC Blue... can you tell me the size of those nittos on them? Also - what if any suspension work was done on that rig in the photo of post #44 that's the look i'm going for on this new rig.

Post 38 ;)

yo Tad!

@cboyd Hey hey!!! Guess you saw the post above. by now. Sorry for being a slacker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom