Who to get yota parts from now that American Toyota doesn't ship? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.coastal-aquariums.com
Luckily I haven't had to buy any significant parts for my 95 for a while. I called American Toyota this week for some parts with Mud discount and found out that they no longer ship. So who are you all buying discounted parts from now? Ideally in CA?? I saw a thread that mentioned a dealer, but I don't remember who. Time for pads, rotors and a few other things and unfortunately my local dealership is probably one of the most expensive dealerships you can find (Toyota of San Luis Obispo in CA) and the guys at the counter don't know dick. I asked if they would match other dealership price and more or less got laughed at. Thanks in advance for any help!

Luckily I haven't had to buy any significant parts for my 95 for a while. I called American Toyota this week for some parts with Mud discount and found out that they no longer ship. So who are you all buying discounted parts from now? Ideally in CA?? I saw a thread that mentioned a dealer, but I don't remember who. Time for pads, rotors and a few other things and unfortunately my local dealership is probably one of the most expensive dealerships you can find (Toyota of San Luis Obispo in CA) and the guys at the counter don't know dick. I asked if they would match other dealership price and more or less got laughed at. Thanks in advance for any help!
Search.

Everyone needs to relax........Happy 4th peeps......

@orangefj45 at Valley hybrids...... Kurt at @cruiseroutfit .... toyotapartsdeal.com...

I usually use McGeorge Toyota, their prices seem pretty good compared to most and they ship pretty quickly. In Georgia I think, but worth looking at.

I usually use McGeorge Toyota, their prices seem pretty good compared to most and they ship pretty quickly. In Georgia I think, but worth looking at.
Thank you, still holding out for someone in CA. The Norwalk dealer might be the best answer so far. Sure wish my 2 local dealerships were more realistic in their prices. For comparison, they want $100 for front pads, MSRP is $80, several dealers online are $57ish. That's a huge difference and I'm not willing to bend over quite that far. I would probably be down with paying the $80, but not $100.

Norwalk Toyota and MUD discount code is IH85P

They have treated me well and ship in a timely manner.

Jason

Well, I don't think they quite got the Mud discount right. Their discount saved me $1.63. But their pre discount price was good enough already. Thanks again. Still open for other suggestions. Due to holiday timing, I wont receive until.mid next week anyway.

McGeorge period.

One large decaf please and a chill pill. Don't forget my discount...
:cheers:

Online purchase, I’ve used McGeorge Toyota. But if I’m in a rush or it’s something with high shipping costs, my local dealer will pricematch most online quotes, most of the time.

When CDan went to Cruiser Heaven (the museum) we lost a valuable resource, but then Onur stepped in.
Now with Onur off to the dizzying heights of International Business we're left to ourselves, lonely waifs wandering the Outback waiting patiently for a parts guru to return.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom