Who makes/sells early fj40 tail light brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I make the 64-68 brackets. PN 160-17. $36/pr. If you don't need anything else from me, you can also purchase them through SOR without the minimum order.

I make the 64-68 brackets. PN 160-17. $36/pr. If you don't need anything else from me, you can also purchase them through SOR without the minimum order.
I looked on your website and didn't see a photo or any kind of description. I assume these aren't the ones I came across before. To reiterate my first post, I am looking for heavy duty reproduction brackets. The factory ones are still available but pretty darn flimsy. The ones I remember advertised were cut from 1/4 or 3/16 plate.

I looked on your website and didn't see a photo or any kind of description. I assume these aren't the ones I came across before. To reiterate my first post, I am looking for heavy duty reproduction brackets. The factory ones are still available but pretty darn flimsy. The ones I remember advertised were cut from 1/4 or 3/16 plate.

That's the post I was remembering. Thank you for the link, thought I was going crazy and dreamed it all up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom