77 Rear Tail Light Guard Hardware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would anyone happen to know if the hardware is still available from Toyota or another vender. These are the 8x1.25 20mm long self tapping bolts with capture washer/lock washers. The head is marked with the #4.

Thanks
Dave
FJ 40 tail light cover.jpg

I’d check with your local Toyota dealer. Mine will tell me if the oem part is available or not and even print me out am IPB. You would be surprised at the parts (especially nuts and bolts) still available. If they are not available I hear McMaster Carr is a good place for bolts.

Just in case you were not aware, a good resource for tracking down OEM part numbers and part availability is Here. Then, using the online microfiche, you can see the exploded parts diagrams for your model year. Once you are armed with the part number, you can plug that into your dealer's parts department's website.

Would anyone happen to know if the hardware is still available from Toyota or another vender. These are the 8x1.25 20mm long self tapping bolts with capture washer/lock washers. The head is marked with the #4.

Thanks
Dave
View attachment 3586690
Per the EPIC, the bolt part number is 91611-40816.
MBA022A.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom