Who drives this? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's a District cruiser. Blue. Is a late 70s/early 80s FJ40. Looks like it's stock and MINT! Beautiful! Driver didn't look too bad, either. :grinpimp:
(in the quick glance I got...long brunette hair)

A friend of mine that lives in DC has seen her driving around every once in a while and keeps telling me how much better her 40 looks than mine:doh:

That thing looked great crossing Memorial Bridge.

If it was a dark blue, I think I know who that is. I forget her name, though. She brought it to a swap meet a year ago.

If it was a dark blue, I think I know who that is. I forget her name, though. She brought it to a swap meet a year ago.

If by dark blue you mean the later stock blue, then that's the blue I saw. We should get her to come to meetings! :cool: 'Cept I haven't been able to come to any lately so I shouldn't talk. In theory, Wednesday nights should be fine, but it never fails that the first one of every month I have to work. And it's only THAT Wednesday. Argh....life of a musician, I spoze.

:beer:

Dude, you're a musician? What's your gig?

I play trombone w/the National Symphony Orchestra...usually we have a pretty regular schedule, but sometimes they throw odd Wednesday night rehearsals at us when we're doing something w/chorus...also, when we play @Wolf Trap it gets weird...like this coming meeting in July, we have a concert at the capitol...August 1st may be a possibility, but seeing as how that's my BD, I may be :beer::bounce::beer::bounce2::beer::bounce::beer: :bounce2::cheers:

C-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom