where you mount your second battery? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lx450landcruiser

Threads
have finals this week and im stuck on here ahhhhh any ways after finals is christmas break and im planing bunch of mods to complete over break, new sub, remote starter, dual batteries, sliders, maybe a new roof rack. so my question is hwere did you mount yours and any pics? ideas? i want them in a good place and i dont think i wanna run a cable all the way length of cruiser so let me know what you think??

mike

I think on 93+ it's pretty easy, get the 91-2 Fj80 battery tray and mount it on the oposite side.

Or you might look at putting 2 batts in the stock tray, the Odyessys might work well.

heres a good place to start
http://www.geocities.com/george_tlc/auxbat.html

It is important to note that the 3FE tray does not just "drop in", it will need to be trimmed to fit around the fan shroud. Not a big deal, but be prepared to cut. As it is fiberglass, it is important to wear the appropriate protective clothing and eye protection.

Big Brother checking out...... ;)

Good call, C-Dan! :cheers:

thanks dan. im not sure i wanna jump into this just yet but when i figure it out ill let you know and also about some other hoses i wanna replace like the two top ones in the pic below. what do you guys thing the total cost will run me?
and my front end is kinda low right now what with stock springs and ARB do you think thats any issue to think about?
Already s*** gas milage but yeah.

thanks mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom