Wheeling 3/7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great time and yes I managed to get stuck. After doing the 7 pin I keep forgetting to hit the CDL while in low. So the first line I took worked the next day while locked but the steep line you see when I remembered the CDL in the midst of it just dug my butt in good and deep :steer: woohoo it was fun!

My oldest boy had a blast hanging with the boys for his first camping trip with just me. The GM was stolen and one heavy dead rig in the road, wish I could hear the story of how that thing is getting out of there!

aside from the vandalism, and littering the Jo county sheriff needs to take the THEFT PROBLEM down there a little more seriously.
i bet that thing has prints everywhere that they wont even bother to dust for.

Ya, the fingerprints will lead straight to us! lol... wow look at these Maui Jims. LOL!

But serial, we grabbed a circ saw, sun glasses and drill. We got the companies phone number and will give them a buzz to return.

I would LOVE like G said to hear how they are getting that thing out. Either way in is somewhat of haul with truck (large enough) to remove, so dynamite/C4.... well that would suck the road would be done 2....

?? How do they remove these types of things ??

Simple..... just lots of $$$$$ I'm sure there's a big fancy 4x4 flatbed that charges $500 an hour....

Well done boys!!!! :cheers: Glad you all had a good time, and that someone got stuck... (I wasn't expecting G though...) and that it wasn't too bad of a stuck... Hehehe I should have the locker in in a few weeks at the longest... I guess we'll have to test it out soon... :D

retrofive; ?? How do they remove these types of things ??[/quote said:
I vote for helicopter extraction; costs a bunch and makes a ton of noise:clap:

The GM was stolen from Smith River city which is the exit on the coast from Sourdough and McGrew. Looks like they bombed the hell out of it up to that point since the tire was missing and I didn't see it anywhere nearby. It probably still runs if they just put the spare up front and drive it out of there and if not a wrecker will have one fun time trying to turn around anywhere close on that road.

wow. Thanks for the update.

Funny thing is had my sawzall with me :p

Apparently CHP is not only searching for the suspect for the crime they are searching for the suspect as a missing person in the wilderness as well. I should be updated later when the officer on the case will be contacting me.

Yeah, I don't think it's drivable any more since the pass front was pointing straight'ish and the driver front was hard over to pass side :grinpimp:

And I do hope they find the thief...I think theft is pretty f'd up, but not really a capital offense :hmm:

:Edit:
As for the stuck bit I did my part, it just didn't get as much publicity :)

Apparently CHP is not only searching for the suspect for the crime they are searching for the suspect as a missing person in the wilderness as well. I should be updated later when the officer on the case will be contacting me.

this statement stinks of karma. thats a long walk out, i bet that poor bastard never though he could potentially become a dinner snack out there.

i dont think of GTA as capitol offence however i think the theives should be held responsible to resitute the cost of their damage. nothin like people coming over like,
"whats up with the dude chained to the tree outside?"
then me "oh, hes my endentured servant, hes paying for the s*** he just HAD to have, come on lets go throw glowing cig butts at him and call him names, ha ha!"

keep in mind, they used to hang your ass for horse theft back in the day.

Oh, no complaints from here! I was just feelin' a bit guilty for saying things such as:
They should hang those F***ers for doin' S*** like that! or Thieves should be shot...

people need to just be held responsible for their actions.
prison doesnt hold these people to their actions.
no one ever gets repaid for these situations because generally the insurance tries with all their might to skip out on their part and the LEOs generally just tell you to suck it up and call your insurance company.

when my runner got tailgated last time, the insurance told me they werent paying and wouldnt help me to pin the perp, and the Medford PD was unprofessional and totally unhelpful like always, so i got to eat the repair.
luckily i am not a handicapped retard and was able to source and repair for cheap, but the body shop estimate was 700$ or so. what happens to the people who get screwed and cant deal with it themselves?
thats the point i am trying to make about the real "problem".

these are REAL crimes and need to be treated as such by the LEOs. it makes me laugh when they constantly wonder why we cut their budgets. if you arent making a showing in your community, then we obviously dont need you.

Yeah, I don't think it's drivable any more since the pass front was pointing straight'ish and the driver front was hard over to pass side :grinpimp:

And I do hope they find the thief...I think theft is pretty f'd up, but not really a capital offense :hmm:

:Edit:
As for the stuck bit I did my part, it just didn't get as much publicity :)

Guess thats why we drive LCs and not GM's.

For the stuck bit on your part... photo's are coming, your turn will arrive! :p

:grinpimp:

OK update: No more info given to me about the suspect, obviously. The owner tried to recover it last night by putting on a new tire. But as Travis had said there was more to it than that and his tie rod was busted. The owner is now planning on going up with a friend and fixing it on the trail and driving it back out. The owner will be in contact with me on getting his things back from us. The CHP officer thanked us doing the good deed and said most people would have just walked away with the stuff. When the owner calls I will see if he has more to the story since I know all of you are on the edge of your seat! Alright, a few may be curious like myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom