Whats with all these dog threads??

brownbear said:
How big is that Cat?? 25lbs?
Must be ... looks to be 3 times as big as mine, and mine is only 10 lbs. That suckers hugggggggge!!

TY

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
s-Moderator
Supporting Vendor

was thinking the same thing Ty....

Agree, I hate to see ih8mud become ih8pitbulls. No one is changing anyone's mind, just going in circles. Maybe have one big thread, instead of 3 new ones every day :)

so who wants to start the ih8cats thread or cats are evil...this could balance out the ih8pits threads that have not been deleted yet.

i could start it but i would be a hypocrite since we own 3 cats.....not that i'm not a total hypocrite in almost all other areas of my life.

3pits

tyler should start the ih8cats thread, I can add to it since our newest kitten is much more attack oriented than my pits,,,,,

the basset hides behind bushes while she barks at the ups man,,, viscious huh?
cant run with a leash on,, cant run more than 50 feet without stopping and shaking her head,, cool dog actuall,, biggest pussy attractant on earth! if I had known how many chicks would come up to me if I had a basset, like they do now (that I have a gf and a basset) I would have gotten a basset a llong time ago,, but the basset does not do French Ring like the pits,,

Top Bottom