Whats with all these dog threads?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can't we all just talk about pussies ?? ;p

TY

wei-big_fatpussy.jpg

Dats what umm talkin 'bout!

TY ;)

How big is that Cat?? 25lbs?

cat.gif

brownbear said:
How big is that Cat?? 25lbs?

Must be ... looks to be 3 times as big as mine, and mine is only 10 lbs. That suckers hugggggggge!!

TY

:confused:

Tyler's got an 10 pound pussy? How do you walk with that thing???

:flipoff2:

Try the Gay pride board TY, you'll probably find all kinds of cat threads over there.

was thinking the same thing Ty....

Agree, I hate to see ih8mud become ih8pitbulls. No one is changing anyone's mind, just going in circles. Maybe have one big thread, instead of 3 new ones every day :)

Hell I'm still just trying to figure out how to break the news to my little girl that the cat ain't moving into the new house.

calamaridog said:
Pit Bull threads should be banned:ban:

I'm a sucker for a good dog thread and can't help posting:eek:

I tried to start a Bassett Hound thread once...not much input.

so who wants to start the ih8cats thread or cats are evil...this could balance out the ih8pits threads that have not been deleted yet.

i could start it but i would be a hypocrite since we own 3 cats.....not that i'm not a total hypocrite in almost all other areas of my life.

tyler should start the ih8cats thread, I can add to it since our newest kitten is much more attack oriented than my pits,,,,,

the basset hides behind bushes while she barks at the ups man,,, viscious huh?
cant run with a leash on,, cant run more than 50 feet without stopping and shaking her head,, cool dog actuall,, biggest pussy attractant on earth! if I had known how many chicks would come up to me if I had a basset, like they do now (that I have a gf and a basset) I would have gotten a basset a llong time ago,, but the basset does not do French Ring like the pits,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom