What's On The Grill Tonight? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Home made outdoor grill with some pecan wood burning. Simple and loving it!

image.jpg

Cookshack Fec100 smoker. I was going to do some cooking for weddings and events then did a couple and said “screw that”!

It works great and with the burn bans the last couple years in Colorado it allowed me to do some good long smokes without manning the stick burner all day.

I’ve got small Oklahoma joes trailer smoker just outside of pic. For long smokes I prefer the Yoder or Cookshack. Grilling multiple things or steaks I love what I did tonight.

Last edited:
Cookshack Fec100 smoker. I was going to do some cooking for weddings and events then did a couple and said “screw that”!

It works great and with the burn bans the last couple years in Colorado it allowed me to do some good long smokes without manning the stick burner all day.

I’ve got small Oklahoma joes trailer smoker just outside of pic. For long smokes I prefer the Yoder or Cookshack. Grilling multiple things or steaks I love what I did tonight.
I've been looking at getting a Hasty Bake 357 pro for a while now, it would allow me to burn the lump coal like I use in my Kamado Joe.

Really I'd like a 500 gal stick burner but getting a good supply of oak would be logistically a nightmare up here.

I paid stupid prices for wood for my large Gator pit trailer smoker, it required a good amount of wood each time I used it which wasn’t often as it was too damn big. I would bring some oak and pecan back from farm when we would drive but it was always PIA and then burns bans started.

This is good smaller smoker, not as friendly to control the heat dispersement. Still works pretty well.

748146F3-9472-42FE-BE7A-269DB27B91ED.jpeg

I paid stupid prices for wood for my large Gator pit trailer smoker, it required a good amount of wood each time I used it which wasn’t often as it was too damn big. I would bring some oak and pecan back from farm when we would drive but it was always PIA and then burns bans started.

This is good smaller smoker, not as friendly to control the heat dispersement. Still works pretty well.

View attachment 3207499
Is that a counterweight on the lid?

Double stacked burger, with pepperjack cheese, bacon, red onions, and bbq sauce from Burnco.

20230416_170542.jpg

Prairie Dog on a stick...

Bacon wrapped-burger stuffed-onion rings for the work crew today.

Insanity at its finest. They were at least a 4 out of 5 on the heat scale, the sauce was made with some Carolina reaper peppers.

20231020_112109.jpg
20231020_121607.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom