What wiper blades "actually" fit on a 77 FJ40? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been to Napa, Adavnced Auto Zone and O'Reilly's.... all of these places have sold me wipers for my 77-FJ40, however "no" of them will fit onto the metal arm of the wiper.... can anyone lend me a actual part number for the correct wiper size?

I don't have the part number but the blades I put on my 76 are Duralast and they came from AutoZone. They fit well one mine and I don't think there is a difference between the 76 and 77.

I had the same problem, ended up buying three sets of wipers before i found some that would work. the Duralast from autozone were the only ones i could find with the correct clip that holds them on to the wiper arm. Everywhere i went had the wrong size in their computers as well, I think i had to get the smallest ones they had, like 12" or something.

I think I'm going to have to tell the Autozone guy that I have a 76 then.... SOR seems to list wipers but the cut off date seems to always be 9/77 for things, lol, so I will just start ordering some parts as a 76 model Cruiser...

got mine from CCoT. They fit and have worked well.

I have a March 77 and got mine from CDan and they fit on no problem.

I had the same problem, ended up buying three sets of wipers before i found some that would work. the Duralast from autozone were the only ones i could find with the correct clip that holds them on to the wiper arm. Everywhere i went had the wrong size in their computers as well, I think i had to get the smallest ones they had, like 12" or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom