What is it worth? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok we have had 5 cruiser in the last 15yrs. 2 were bought from a used dealer in town from the owner who had worked for a yota dealer. he seems to know his stuff and is running a good used dealership. he always has low miles car and just yesterday he got an absolute beautiful 89 fj60. it is pristine. 163K engine is gorgeuos and the body rust free. cd chnager and mostly otherwise stock. rear mounted speakers. it definately made me want to come home and look at 62's. i was thinking he'd probably be able to get 10-12k. but most of the general public think 163k miles is the last stretch for a car. b/c it is a dealer how much do you think it worth. p.s the whole undercarriage was rhino lined....i'm gona call him

I'd be VERY concerned about a Rhino lined under carriage. How much rust is busy at work under that Rhino-lining??

The cruiser is absolutely rust free. its amazing. the dealer had it in 97 with 50k and the owner now has traded it in with 163k. their asking 11-12k the owner told me. its worth every bit of it and i think alot more. people just dont like high mile sbut as cruiser people know 163k isn't to bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom