What is it about the white ones? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For some reason, I've always had a soft spot for white, fuzzy critters.:D After losing Blondie, I just couldn't say no to this little cutie.:cool:

Last edited:
They took the ad down:eek:, so here's a quick pic.
She's a 6mo Lynx Point Siamese mix. The PO gave her up because they moved out of state. She was reported to be pretty shy but I had her purring shortly after bringing her home.
Angel Web.jpg

Last edited:
That's a cool looking companion Rob.

those yellow eyes would freak me out

Suckah.

Nice! Glad you found another one. Cats are great. As I write this, 1 of our cats is sharing space on my lap with my computer. Oh, and his name is Cruiser. As in Land... ;)

She looks content - must know she has you under her spell already :D

I told you one was in your future...

Good job Rob! Congrats on the new addition to the family.

Lynx point kitteh

Congrats. I had a lynx point mix, he was the sweetest cat. Just try to keep from ending up with a bowling ball with fur,as I did. He was pretty good at begging for treats.

Glenn in Tucson
Currently owned by 1 Maine Coon, and 1 American Shorthair Tabby.

Congrats. I had a lynx point mix, he was the sweetest cat. Just try to keep from ending up with a bowling ball with fur,as I did. He was pretty good at begging for treats.

Glenn in Tucson
Currently owned by 1 Maine Coon, and 1 American Shorthair Tabby.

I had only seen one long or medium haired lynx point before this one.:cool: They are so cool looking, I told myself if I ever find another one, it's mine.:bounce::bounce2:
Apparently, I wasn't the only one, I got her on the first day she was available. Two people came in and asked about her while I was filling out the paperwork.:whoops:

She's a lucky cat, congrats Rob..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom