What have you done to your 4x4 lately 2019? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1891682 I buy mine 20-50 at a time frame china on eBay for cheap. I’m low on most of my stuff need to inventory and order. Prices have been going up. Thanks Chrump...

These two types are the ones you need T10 are the wedge style for the door and map lights. The panel for rear cargo light switch with the festoon style adapter(you select when you order).

I working on key light and glove box lights right now have 3 different styles on order to find the best fit.

I could put together a few packages for the locals.

I could stock up and put together a package for local guys for like $15 for interior using 3 15 cell flat panel for overhead and 4 t10 for doors.

Some people do bigger over head but I find it obnoxious. And if you’ve seen my rig I have a thing for lights... so that’s saying a lot.

I'd be interested in an 80 kit if you're caught back up. Thanks.

Shoes are on the ground....
0CBABE68-7E2E-4DD3-93BF-8914C82047E4.jpeg

That looks like a new yeasu ftm 400
You, sir, know your radios. Bought it after our drive back from Moab after our conversation about it. Haven’t had the time to put it in until now. Any tips on programming this thing are welcome.

Give me a ring when you finish your install and I can walk you through it. It is probably the easiest radio to program since it’s all touch screen.

Hi, my name is Kelly and I am an addict....
DD42C165-1DFE-4AA6-8D8A-DCEBF8FDE71C.jpeg

i did the rear brake calipers and new ac compressor , dryer and condenser

You're not kidding. That looks sweet. Do tell.
I'll start a thread on it soon... Been looking for a 73 series LHD with A/C with no rust for a couple years now. Sammy had been helping me look all over Europe for some time too. Found this one that was recently imported from Spain and it is really clean.... Engine is known to have issues, so it is short lived -- otherwise, exactly what I have been looking for.

I could stock up and put together a package for local guys for like $15 for interior using 3 15 cell flat panel for overhead and 4 t10 for doors.

Some people do bigger over head but I find it obnoxious. And if you’ve seen my rig I have a thing for lights... so that’s saying a lot.
CJ MOON I want a set when you have one. DLPDLP

How many does it take to change a light bulb?

My son the welder helped me out by filling in the po's butchery on Rhonda. I'm replacing it with the clean round hole up and to the right. I made a shelf to fit high in the glove box for the computer. I didn't make my June deadline, so now I'm hoping to be driving her before the snow starts flying.

20190531_200532.jpg
20190824_173833.jpg
20190824_185042.jpg

IMG_20190827_202409.jpg

Found the noise in my drivetrain looks like I need a new set of gears for my Orion. Surprisingly the culprit was not my driving, but one of the mounting bolts came out and made its way through the gears. You can even see it laying in the bottom of the case.

Been working on Lexi, so Rob's family can drive it. Got the brakes done finally, replaced the power steering pump and high pressure line, and yesterday with @StucknKS figured out all the wiring issues so we have lights and winch operational. @kc_chevota helped diagnose the Ham radio issue.... :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Still need to fix the passenger window and I think that I saw that one of the steering linkages was bent.....

You can almost see the slight bend..

9C3C2A5B-BEDE-44F3-93C5-3D9679D77E50.jpeg

It's barely perceptible. Who'd a thunk it, the way he babied it. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom