What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I have searched here and the Web but can't find much on CB antenna mounts for a 200 that does not have aftermarket bumpers. Anyone have any input?

I would do a search on a CB website or start a new thread with this question. Owners that have mounted them might not be subscribed to this thread and never see your question.

So far I like the Nittos, but I only have about 50 miles on them so far. There is a little more road noise than the OEM Bridgestones, but not much. I will update once I get some more miles on them.

Since the Nittos are a Light Truck (LT) tire and not a Passenger (P) tire like the OEM Bridgestones, I hope you are aware that the correct, safe. Cold Tire Pressure for the Nittos is 45psi - NOT 33psi as recommended for the OEM tires.

Is that the pressure you are running?

HTH

Since the Nittos are a Light Truck (LT) tire and not a Passenger (P) tire like the OEM Bridgestones, I hope you are aware that the correct, safe. Cold Tire Pressure for the Nittos is 45psi - NOT 33psi as recommended for the OEM tires.

HTH

I actually went with the P metric tire over the LT to save unsprung weight. This is my daily driver that sees some ranch roads and such, but no serious off-roading at this point.

HTH

I actually went with the P metric tire over the LT to save unsprung weight. This is my daily driver that sees some ranch roads and such, but no serious off-roading at this point.

Actually gaijin same here. The stock size Nitto's are a p-metric xl tire, not a LT. I've read all your posts concerning tire pressure, great info BTW, and you even point out in one that a p-metric Terra Grappler is available.

FWIW, the Nitto's are quieter than the directional POS tires the PO put on.

Actually gaijin same here. The stock size Nitto's are a p-metric xl tire, not a LT. I've read all your posts concerning tire pressure, great info BTW, and you even point out in one that a p-metric Terra Grappler is available.

FWIW, the Nitto's are quieter than the directional POS tires the PO put on.

I was confused by the Nitto Tire web site: http://www.nittotire.com/light-truck-tires/terra-grappler-g2-all-terrain-light-truck-tire/

On their web site, the refer to the Nitto Terra Grappler G2 as an "All-Terrain Light Truck Radial Tire." The Terra Grappler page is reached through a "Light Truck Tires" tab. For the stock size tire, both P-metric and LT tires are listed.

Yes, there is also a P-metric stock size, but since the post I was originally responding to did not specify whether the LT or P tire was chosen, I, obviously mistakenly, assumed an LT tire was chosaen.

My mistake. But if both are available, and the poster does not say which one ...

HTH

I have the Terra Grappler in stock size on mine. Great tire, even towed my 80 with them. On another note, has anyone found out if 33's fit in the spare area? I know it's A tight fit, but hoping it works when I'm reading to change.

I have the Terra Grappler in stock size on mine. Great tire, even towed my 80 with them. On another note, has anyone found out if 33's fit in the spare area? I know it's A tight fit, but hoping it works when I'm reading to change.

I have a 275/60/20 in my spare and it fits. But is tight.

LT or P-metric?

Removed the third row seats today

10847884_10152828997170700_880522416015306336_n.jpg

10847942_10152828997070700_47199609742930454_n.jpg

10259961_10152828997525700_8432638532168449665_n.jpg

GX-R,
Where did you get the cargo cover? I can not see the label in the pic.
Looks awesome.

Wot he said. PLEASE...DETAILS! looks terrific. I want! Only wish I had installed something similar 4 years ago.

GX-R please give us details. That looks great.

The cover is made by a Saudi camping company called Al-Sunaidi and they make covers for all kinds of Toyotas and Nissan. Mostly used for desert environment. I doubt you can get it online etc. Apart from this cargo cover, they make a fantastic transmission area cover, to carry your VHF etc, dashboard covers, roof rack covers, water carriers of different shape & sizes to fit your specific Toyota, Nissan models. Quite a famous brand !

I'm guessing they make seat covers too? Anyone got more info?

The cover is made by a Saudi camping company called Al-Sunaidi and they make covers for all kinds of Toyotas and Nissan. Mostly used for desert environment. I doubt you can get it online etc. Apart from this cargo cover, they make a fantastic transmission area cover, to carry your VHF etc, dashboard covers, roof rack covers, water carriers of different shape & sizes to fit your specific Toyota, Nissan models. Quite a famous brand !

Thank you,

Maybe a vendor on here can coordinate and get some of these imported. I think there would be quite a few US customers interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom