What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (33 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found a good storage spot for the middle row middle seat headrest thanks to the fb lc group.

20230527_132457.jpg

Put her to work! Don’t know how much weight I packed on today but there are

350 beer bottles
10 handles of liquor
60 cans of seltzer
6 bottles of wine
10 bottles of soft drinks

The 5.7 barely broke a sweat

IMG_3654.jpeg
IMG_3655.jpeg
IMG_3656.jpeg

Man you could have at least bought some good beer
Heineken is the #1 choice for Asians, then I got the domestics for my Caucasian brethren. Finally the seltzer for the ladies

Got my Canvasback cargo cover installed and changed my cabin filter. Luckily the door was not broken.

IMG_6387.jpeg

IIRC, there's a zippered pouch on one of the middle row seats (in the back) that allows for this headrest storage. If it's in the seat, it won't become a projectile in a crash.
I believe that's in the left 3rd row seat with storage for the headrest for the middle 3rd row passenger.

Texas Tiddler's Ride in the Sabine National Forest tow pig.

bu2vSpt.jpg

CcQfFBs.jpg

oJB0wxT.jpg

Installed 12 gallon factory fuel subtank. Temporarily installed the charcoal canister so I can drive, but need to figure out where I'll permanently install it.

I need to mount the spare tire bracket back in, too, but I needed to order some rivnuts first.

20230523_164539.jpg

20230528_181400.jpg

20230528_022952.jpg

Installed 12 gallon factory fuel subtank. Temporarily installed the charcoal canister so I can drive, but need to figure out where I'll permanently install it.

I need to mount the spare tire bracket back in, too, but I needed to order some rivnuts first.

View attachment 3334554
View attachment 3334561
View attachment 3334557
I know the E&E bumper changes things a fair bit, but is there potentially enough space here to mount the canister to a piece of 3/16” U-bolted to the frame in the spot circled below?

IMG_0352.jpeg

I’m thinking along the lines of something like this if the space is good.

IMG_0353.jpeg

I know the E&E bumper changes things a fair bit, but is there potentially enough space here to mount the canister to a piece of 3/16” U-bolted to the frame in the spot circled below?

View attachment 3334588

Not if I want to have my spare tire mounted underneath. The spare goes pretty much all the way to the frame rail. I will probably end up installing the canister in the engine bay like @grinchy did with his. The canister is such a huge box, it's deceiving.

Not if I want to have my spare tire mounted underneath. The spare goes pretty much all the way to the frame rail. I will probably end up installing the canister in the engine bay like @grinchy did with his. The canister is such a huge box, it's deceiving.

What about using an OEM Toyota charcoal canisted from a different model with different dimensions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom