What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (41 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did a little paint prep and rattle can magic. Before and after:
Looks nice. Do you know if you can fit a regular center cap there? (i.e. Toyota/Lexus cap).

Looks nice. Do you know if you can fit a regular center cap there? (i.e. Toyota/Lexus cap).
I don’t think so. I’m a big fan of running without center caps with aftermarket wheels. I run without center caps on my 100 and 200. I think it looks great.

4ED8C514-64B0-442D-AF77-6E8029E7A582.jpeg

4A0CBFC2-BEBB-43E3-BBCA-2E657C072030.jpeg

27EAABC5-D84C-4AB4-AC04-67E2D8B10ABE.jpeg

I don’t think so. I’m a big fan of running without center caps with aftermarket wheels. I run without center caps on my 100 and 200. I think it looks great.
Fair. How is the fit by the way on your 200? Did you have to remove mud flaps and do the liner mod?

Fair. How is the fit by the way on your 200? Did you have to remove mud flaps and do the liner mod?
I removed the front mudguards but that’s all I’ve done so far. I can’t seem to make it rub moving forward but I do have just a tiny bit of rub when cutting the wheel in reverse. I don’t think it will be a problem to fix I just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

I run a 43” under my frontrunner too. Kick the sunroof back and it'll whistle. Being an under mount helps Clear the garage door. Good call
1568773741012.jpeg

Installed the light bar under the FrontRunner roof rack. It was snuggling tight and it's a big quieter than the little deflectors that came with the rack.

View attachment 2085627

View attachment 2085628
If you do ever Want to explore a wind fairing option that go Work with your light bar this set up works pretty well, slightly modified bracket hardware, and is a fairly quick to disconnect for Light bar usage. Fairing -
1568774393396.jpeg

Last edited:
If you do ever Want to explore a wind fairing option that go Work with your light bar this set up works pretty well, slightly modified bracket hardware, and is a fairly quick to disconnect for Light bar usage. Fairing -
View attachment 2085736

If this one can be flipped up and down for the light then I definitely interested. I didn't want to get the fixed deflector like the one Front Runner is offering. I noticed in your link there was no option to purchase .... you must’ve gotten your awhile ago?

Yes it's been on for a while Amazon sells them too
The three arms that support the fairing have thumb screws that allow the fairing angle to be adjusted. It won't flip all the way up though as you mentioned. if you simply remove the three screws the fairing comes off and the brackets stay on ththe vehicle Attached may help you visualize
Amazon product ASIN B002V35Q0S
image.jpeg

I bolted on the Cat Back exhaust system from BAmufflers Dirty Deeds Industries.com. It sounds so awesome, nice and mild to medium level, very deep. Different from Magnaflow, deeper. Ran into a problem, my wife does not like it. I didn't know she prefers nice and quiet. Since she drives the truck 99% of the time. She wins. So I have it for sale on Ebay. So sad.

20190915_143741.jpg

I can barely pick up a tire/wheel to stab it onto the lug studs when rotating, I can't imagine putting one up on the roof. Sounds like a good way to get hurt.
I think I will manage.

If I travel I will put it on a roof rack. Otherwise I don't want to carry the weight.
I recall, but cannot find now, that @LandCruiserPhil offered an inside the rear cargo spare tire mount / bracket. Utilized one of the rear jump seat (L/R) mounting holes. If you can travel with no need for one of the third row seats then that may be a nice and easy solution. Hopefully Phil will chime in. IDK if by chance the 200 series and 80 series third row seats bolt patterns will align. If not you can always modify that bracket too. I looked on Phils site and cannot find the product. I'm betting if you have a need it can be made for you.
just a kicking out an idea for you. roof mounting just looks like an after thought on a sorted cruiser
good luck

I recall, but cannot find now, that @LandCruiserPhil offered an inside the rear cargo spare tire mount / bracket. Utilized one of the rear jump seat (L/R) mounting holes. If you can travel with no need for one of the third row seats then that may be a nice and easy solution. Hopefully Phil will chime in. IDK if by chance the 200 series and 80 series third row seats bolt patterns will align. If not you can always modify that bracket too. I looked on Phils site and cannot find the product. I'm betting if you have a need it can be made for you.
just a kicking out an idea for you. roof mounting just looks like an after thought on a sorted cruiser
good luck
Thank you, that's a good idea.

Installed the trailer brake, swapped out a plain switch for a fabled one for my rock lights and installed the new cup holder.

IMG_0815.jpg
IMG_0816.jpg
IMG_0818.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom