What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (44 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installed 8 new coil pack, only two were toyota originals all the rest looked like cheap ones also torqued the spark plugs. I had terrible mileage like 1 gas tank would give me 145-155 miles only and had slight miss fires. It feels more responsive now and the engine sounds little different, I am not sure about the mileage will see if that improves.

View attachment 2134874

View attachment 2134875
Ouch! 155 miles? I feel bad when I am below 300 per tank.

Thanks. I bought a similar set last year. But I have grown to dislike the PU leather. It doesn't seem to breath at all. I am very interested to hear your review once you get s few miles on it.

Tire installer motto: Mission first. Safety sometimes.

D63F251B-5986-4704-B97E-76C75FA502AB.jpeg

Ouch! 155 miles? I feel bad when I am below 300 per tank.
Yeah that is what I am dealing with for sometime now. The most I got was 270 when I had my Michelin tires, after the ATs the mileage went south and now I get 220 on good days if it is all highway driving, next to do list is to check cats for any blockade I do get a P0420 code every couple of weeks.

Added this additional weight to my truck. Its all pretty for now!
View attachment 2135592
I am planning to get this bumper soon, I read some threads and looks like 03-07 LC ARB deluxe bar will fit LX470. Is that the one you bought? Just want to make sure before I pull the trigger since the return is not possible if it is not the right one. I am hoping AHC will handle the weight.

I am planning to get this bumper soon, I read some threads and looks like 03-07 LC ARB deluxe bar will fit LX470. Is that the one you bought? Just want to make sure before I pull the trigger since the return is not possible if it is not the right one. I am hoping AHC will handle the weight.
Yes this is the 03+ bumper. It fits great and comes with turn signals and spots for adding fog lights.
I had to cut off the little tab on the bull bar that were hindering the hood (LX has the grill attached to the hood).
My smittybilt 9500 lbs winch fits just fine too

Added Jason's rear upper control arms to compliment the lowers I installed from him a few weeks back. Easy enough job. I did use a rubber mallet to help persuade the new arms into mounting position. Use a floor jack to lift up on the pinion flange of the diff to get the spacing correct.

My original uppers were much worse than my original lowers. I'd say these have seen better days.

The result is a firm and tight rear end, just the way I like 'em.

20191119_145423.jpg

20191119_145427.jpg

20191119_162655_HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom