What do you think? Good deal or No!! (1 Viewer)

I wonder what they towed and how often to need a brake controller? Otherwise, looks decent, not a great deal, but somewhat fair. Hit them low, you got nothing to lose. @ 151-16k, that's a good deal!

At 103k miles. It's not even broke in yet though. But I would agree. If I could get it for 16k I'd be happy with that!!

mcgaskins

SILVER Star
Total hack job on the brake controller. That and what it was used for would be my 2 concerns. Definitely not a smoking deal by any means.

I wouldn't pay a premium for the "low mileage" My 1999 LX is pristine and had 164K on it when I bought it for $7K. I'd keep shopping because there's no way you're getting more than twice the value out that rig. Opinions vary but you're asking for opinions.

Rust is the main concern and I have seen a lot of rusty undercarriages pictured on this site where the potential buyer was adamant It was "100% rust free". As it has been said before: "rust never sleeps" and if there is "surface rust" it is going to be much worse where you cannot see it.

I love that blue color. Seems it's more rare than even the maroon. Anyway, price seems high to me at 18k. 16k would be a pretty darned good deal IMHO.

Trust me, I know what rust looks like. Im from Nortern Indiana. I have not seen the vehicle myself. I had a buddy tell me that it is rust free. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom