New Owner - Working on what to do next (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New owner of a 1-owner SoCal LX470; literally driven by the old lady down the street for 19 years. I always told her that I would buy it from her when she was ready to let go. She bought a new GX, I got the LX with 130,000 miles. (timing belt replaced at 95k mi)
LX470 Anza.jpg

I've already sourced great information from this community and I can't thank you enough for all your contributions. I hope that I can add value at some point during my adventures.

Welcome - looks like you got a nice rig!

New owner of a 1-owner SoCal LX470; literally driven by the old lady down the street for 19 years. I always told her that I would buy it from her when she was ready to let go. She bought a new GX, I got the LX with 130,000 miles. (timing belt replaced at 95k mi)View attachment 3534148
I've already sourced great information from this community and I can't thank you enough for all your contributions. I hope that I can add value at some point during my adventures.
Good find, practically just getting started on mileage. I inherited mine with 120k on it, mother in law thought it was getting old and was time for a new vehicle lol.

I got my 2006 LX470 a couple of weeks ago. Baselining her first to be a daily driver before any major mods. First on the list is a bunch of rock chips with rust on the hood. It's going to be DIY so won't be close to showroom quality (I just want to stop the rust from progressing any further).

Look at the main forums and looking at that picture I would start by raising the front a bit and then spend a s*** load of money on unnecessary mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom