What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I finally got the passenger side upholstery installed. They stitched the seat back incorrectly and so the sent a corrected piece. It took over a month just to get it sorted out. It’s just the tiniest bit baggy but that may change with use and heat. Still, better than the worn out stuff that was in there.

98EC4503-DBCC-4458-B5A0-3A4E52260622.jpeg

I also figured out I had the driver’s headrest backwards. That fits better now.

I finally got the passenger side upholstery installed. They stitched the seat back incorrectly and so the sent a corrected piece. It took over a month just to get it sorted out. It’s just the tiniest bit baggy but that may change with use and heat. Still, better than the worn out stuff that was in there.

I also figured out I had the driver’s headrest backwards. That fits better now.
Will be curious on how they are holding up later on. My seat covers are starting to get kind of rough and need to be replaced sooner than later.

Will be curious on how they are holding up later on. My seat covers are starting to get kind of rough and need to be replaced sooner than later.
Me too. I like the texture keeps me from sliding around and the perforations should help minimize swamp. Sadly, I will probably be selling it soon since I just picked up a ‘17 LX.

Re-installed my auxbeam switch panel using the mounting platform from GX Basecamp (@amongmany).
Love this thing! Install is a breeze and holds the panel way better than my jury-rigged L-brackets.

Also cleaned up my battery with SDHQ terminals and billet aluminum tie down.

I think it looks far cleaner than it did, and just need to tidy some wires up tomorrow.

0C017D6A-3DE1-433D-941E-42597F2CF624.jpeg

Re-installed my auxbeam switch panel using the mounting platform from GX Basecamp (@amongmany).
Love this thing! Install is a breeze and holds the panel way better than my jury-rigged L-brackets.

Also cleaned up my battery with SDHQ terminals and billet aluminum tie down.

I think it looks far cleaner than it did, and just need to tidy some wires up tomorrow.

View attachment 3190391

Glad it worked out for you! Thanks for the shout out 👍

The wife bought it thanksgiving week, 04 187k all stock. New tires(265/70/17 pirelli scorpion at+)last Thursday, not much cool factor there but they were a great deal and tear up the snow. Prado window trim today, the originals were basically rubber free. Ordered all the pieces from partsouq, only installed the doors for now and electrical tape on the quarters, no garage and it’s freezing here so those’ll get done in the spring. Side steps will get ripped off/trimmed once it warms up as well.

ADC88595-A9A1-4A9B-9C8E-965236868114.jpeg

D0E988F0-056F-4A34-A75C-B9FF29744548.jpeg

D122C683-EF55-4A36-80A0-34F30E8DC1B8.jpeg

Added a little flair today.
0BF5D070-DBC6-4A6C-82EF-8594DCD001D2.jpeg

899DE034-07FD-4DEE-B7F3-825746F8595E.jpeg

Added some raptor lights. Have em tapped into the seat heater in engine bay fuse box.
Took apart rear a/c control unit and removed rear entertainment control. Soaked all the controls and cleaned. Very grimy. Added double usb outlet tapped into the cig station under dash fuse box. Got some halos for headlight mod and some shields for wheel well.

4D5C271B-4FDD-432D-BEE7-8C7AA10E4032.jpeg

31D0C63C-A94E-453E-B240-84500D193B6D.jpeg

22F1237E-FDD6-401D-A4E2-95389430B9AB.jpeg

CB8E7435-738E-46D2-BF5D-534C5B3C91E6.jpeg

1951F4E1-BA91-416A-B7AA-45553BE4D1D1.jpeg

Yeah, that looks like a nighmare. Do most components just kind of fold back towards the seat when the crash bar is pulled, or are you having to do a lot of other disassembly?

Sure hope my evaporator core holds on for as long as possible....

Yeah, that looks like a nighmare. Do most components just kind of fold back towards the seat when the crash bar is pulled, or are you having to do a lot of other disassembly?

Sure hope my evaporator core holds on for as long as possible....
Just taking my time pulling things on 15 year old plastics and trying to not stretch any wire more than I have to. Once most everything is unplugged, the crash bar can swing down and away from the passenger side allowing you to access the HVAC box. It's really not hard, just extremely time consuming and intimidating.

Picked up some rear quarter window motors and sienna switches at the local u pull today.

Going to see if I can get blue dog to do a custom switch panel for the sienna switch View attachment 3197283
NICE!

Good call, finding Siennas seems more likely than hundos in yards!
Are you going to wire them to both open together and chose the switch (vert vs horiz) based on location and blank fabbing?
🤘 🤙

NICE!

Good call, finding Siennas seems more likely than hundos in yards!
Are you going to wire them to both open together and chose the switch (vert vs horiz) based on location and blank fabbing?
🤘 🤙
Yep, picked both switches for the options. The horizontal one is going to be easier to use as it loads from the front of the panel, the vertical switch loads from the back of the panel. Probably should have grabbed the panel too for the mounting dimensions etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom