What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have any close-up pics showing how you mounted them?

I can get some later, but once you remove the factory fog light housing you will see that you can just drill a hole and mount an aftermarket light. The bumper is sturdy enough and isn't flimsy in that location. I started this thread a while back which gave me the idea.

Took my gx about 1000 miles to good old Daytona Beach Florida. If you are in the port orange area of Florida let me know!

D11F9910-5F56-4EC5-820A-B0F1E86D5E75.jpeg

Upgraded my headlamp bulbs with LEDs. Used SeaLight brand, did both low and hi-beams.
Install was very simple and straightforward. I elected to remove the battery for the drivers side bulbs.
They work well and are a definite improvement over my stock lamps.
A solid $80 upgrade.

@HomersCanyonero I am measuring from the center of the hub to the wheel arch. I had to take my tires off because my floor jack wouldn't go high enough. The shocks I used are not meant for our trucks but rather a Jeep or Ford or something (Skyjacker N8059). The shocks are 28.8/16.27 with 12.53" of travel. This is just a test to see what options are out there in the length that I want.

is there a comprehensive list of ALL GXOR stuff?
I knoe about the limited rum rims (specs?) and the UCAs, and I thought you'd mentioned a LT slinky suspension... somewhere. is that dialed and finalized? 🧐
Not really. Treatyoak is selling the GXOR lift and recovery gear. I have links to all the vendors on gxor.org but there are limited runs like the wheels and trasharoos that we did through the group.

I don’t have a spoiler on mine, so not sure.

the Gobi ladder comes straight up about 2.75” from the lip of the door.

67C9A314-766A-4160-A0D4-CE0FE0CDBE0A.jpeg

Last edited:
Not really. Treatyoak is selling the GXOR lift and recovery gear. I have links to all the vendors on gxor.org but there are limited runs like the wheels and trasharoos that we did through the group.
Could info be added the the gxor data sheets and page?

Yeah If I had time

I’ve seen photos where the Gobi ladder is compatible with the GX470 spoiler. Both fit at the same time.

I’ve seen photos where the Gobi ladder is compatible with the GX470 spoiler. Both fit at the same time.
Rad!
Rhino and Gobi! 🤔🤘 With spoiler. . . .
Just $300 away! 😁

Last edited:
Yeah If I had time
Are you the sole keeper of that site and its invaluable database?
While the innovator and pioneer i recognize the burden you bear, and the community appreciates you for it! And the market has grown immensely because of it, as such more and current info surely would be a godsend.

especia-particularly for the NOT facebook crowd :cool::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Received and installed some goodies from rotopax and Overland Equipped today. Their stuff ain't cheap but it's nice! Also rotated the tires with the spare.

View attachment 1416892 View attachment 1416893
@GXLee
I just re-Stumbled on your old post (now that i've been stimulated for a ladder), can you share some clearance pix of your gobi with spoiler and your rack? That's a rhino platform (pioneer) right? on their mounts that grab the factory siderails?

thanks dood!

Are you the sole keeper of that site and its invaluable database?
While the innovator and pioneer i recognize the burden you bear, and the community appreciates you for it! And the market has grown immensely because of it, as such more and current info surely would be a godsend.

especia-particularly for the NOT facebook crowd :cool::rolleyes:
We shut down the crowd source when the hackers got in and messed up a bunch...so only two of us have access.

Yesterday I installed the RRW Molle storage panels. LINK

IMG_20200113_163800.jpg

IMG_20200113_163806.jpg

More of a PITA than I expected. 0 instructions, holes that needed drilling out, a stripped screw (naturally that held a bracket I put on backwards, so needed to be drilled out)... All in all it was a 30 min job that took about 90 min, and a trip to Home Depot to buy a step bit. And when you tighten everything down it actually tweaks the panels.

+ Lots of room to mount molle bags/equipment to keep valuable floor space open
+ Opens up visibility (vs having seats installed)
+ Lighter (vs having seats installed)
+ covers whole side rather than just over windows
- Less seating area (vs having seats installed)
- No instructions (zip zero none... but yet have brackets with laser cut out arrows, with nothing to indicate where they're supposed to point)
- Had to drill out a couple holes to fit screws due to powder coating
- had to drill out holes for bar at base, PITA since I had to go get a step bit to do it.
- Covers storage compartment on side, and limits access to 110 outlet
- soft screws stripped a couple, even had to drill out one.

Overall I'm happy, but instructions or at least tips would have been MUCH appreciated.

FYI if you're installing one of these, bolt everything together LOOSELY first except the bracket that mounts to the lower seat mount (tighten that fully) then place the bar in the seat bracket and tighten everything up from the bottom up, the panels will tweak as you tighten, but all will work out. first panel took me about 45min, last panel about 15.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom