What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been rocking the Wildpeak AT3s in the PNW (on the GX and a 2wd sprinter) and they’re amazing for wet and snow. It’s still possible to get the AT3s and they’re like $10 cheaper than the new ones. I read similar re: AT4s but haven’t heard or met anyone who has done a

Cool, you'll have to let us know how they do!
Pretty good today, raining like hell here. To be honest, the KO2's were good in the rain when new, but once you wore off that 20% of softer compound they were like hockey pucks. Supposedly the softer/more compliant (or at least updated) compound is used all the way through now on the KO3 with better additional siping. They are supposed to be rated for similar mileage wear as well. Time will tell. I'll be a bit disappointed if they exhibit the same "good for 20%" of the KO2's, and then be wishing I went with the AT3's, which is where those tires excelled.

My k02s are basically new.. so they won't be going anywhere

Had to redo the plate mount/reverse light setup as the new wheels and old plate mount/wiring were not compatable. I prefer the ham fisted butcher method.

The new;
20240506_194455.jpg

The old;
20240411_135010.jpg

The bag for my Amazon awning has disintegrated. Like the awning but the bag is trash. Medium size arb bag was a little too small. Went with the bigger one. 18” too long. Used some pool noodle sections to keep the bag full at the ends. The arb bag is very sturdy and made of an awesome material. I used some rubber gaskets and a little silicone sealer on the mounting bars.

IMG_0236.jpeg

IMG_0241.jpeg

Having grown up deep in the Ozarks, I know people who have actually eaten them, using the Option 1 crock pot :). We eat our share of deer, but my kids would have been awfully upset if their yard pet had ended up on the dinner table!
Skin it out, turn it and make a some little gloves for the kids. Ate lots of squirrels with grandpa near the Niangua.

Skin it out, turn it and make a some little gloves for the kids. Ate lots of squirrels with grandpa near the Niangua.
Then I missed another opportunity yesterday! Dropped this one off at the same spot as the previous one. It was a male and way more aggressive, so I wore welding gloves when handling the cage :). Think we had a male/female pair of them. They are super easy to catch - this one was caught 15 minutes after the trap was out.
20240506_165752.jpg

Then I missed another opportunity yesterday! Dropped this one off at the same spot as the previous one. It was a male and way more aggressive, so I wore welding gloves when handling the cage :). Think we had a male/female pair of them. They are super easy to catch - this one was caught 15 minutes after the trap was out.
View attachment 3626895
Your a better man then me Red, he'd a been a stew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom