Well, May As Well Build Another One... (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Five years without a Land Cruiser was long enough. The Mrs and I picked up a 1994 tonight and the build will be well on its way within the next few weeks.
The intent with this one is to be a fun family adventure truck. I'm thinking Labs bumpers and sliders, a smaller Ironman lift, 35's, and once the engine is tired, an LS3.
Overall, the truck is super clean with no dents and a perfect cloth interior.
20231129_200654.jpg
20231129_182141.jpg

The Mrs and I picked up a 1994 tonight ...
I'm thinking Labs bumpers and sliders, a smaller Ironman lift, 35's ... perfect cloth interior.
Like my '93 - well spec'd and proper plans.

Happy Trails! :cheers:

Lift and tires are on.
I'll put the front bumper and winch on next week, and pick up some steel for sliders too.
I'll get back at it after January, but plan on building the rear bumper (Coastal Offroad is my front runner at the moment as I don't have to cut the rear crossmember) and regearing (with lockers) around the same time.
I have some small items to take care of such as installing new clips for the fenders and new window runs, but those items aren't really noteworthy.
20231213_102306.jpg

RCV'S went in without issue.
Now to build some sliders and some sort of tire carrier setup for the rear. I'm thinking of doing something similar to GGM's tire carrier as I like the look and want to keep as much of the factory looks as possible.
1000003990.jpg
1000003993.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom