Welcome (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome 45 you have @Owyhee Jackass! Cool to meet you and talk Cruisers. You certainly have some awesome ones! I am always up for hanging out with Cruiserheads! ;)

Dans 45.jpg

Cheers

Nice to meet you too, Ian. Good to hang out and glad to get rid of some extra parts to a good home.

That is a pretty bad ass 45 my wife has...

Thanks Ian @RMP&O for the jump start on the OME lift and great hanging and banging with you. The color is actually 653 Olive Green.

I hope I'm not too late for the group tattoos
I'm Loren. Boise native- new to LC's. Right now I have Fzj100 but searching for a fj45 Troopy. Also in my collection 64 Scout 80 all original, KTM690 Adv, BMW R60.
Look fwd to meeting you guys.

UPDATE New to me 84' Troopy. Too excited to sleep

IMG_0045.JPG

Last edited:
Greetings to all...
My name is Brittan. I grew up in Boise and left after high school, returning a few years ago. While in AZ I got into wheeling Toy's - 90 4Runner, 01 Taco, and finally an 80. Az has several active clubs and I hung with the Copper State Cruisers. Lost of trail runs and good times with that crew.
Looking forward to finding new trails and having more adventures in ID.

About the rig...
-Purchased in AZ with 42K on the clock from winter visitors, 107K now
-Bed liner installed after the rig was side swiped by a woman on her phone
-Locked - ARB's front and rear
-20 gal Aux tank - needs to be plumed
-Gear reduction transfer case kit from Marlin Crawler
-OME J springs
-2 meter radio - KF7DOJ
-Onboard Air - Puma 12v with rack by ToolsRus
-Protection front and rear - kit from Luke on the rear. Front bumper is my design and fab skills
-Warn Winch
-Been down the track with adventure trailer and RTT's...

Before GW asks...I have used the snorkel on deep water crossings in AZ. For the most part, it's an insurance policy in case I need it. And hey...chicks dig snorkels. (infamous copper state cruiser line)

3rd attempt.jpg

2011-10-13 10.13.15.jpg

Greetings to all...
My name is Brittan. I grew up in Boise and left after high school, returning a few years ago. While in AZ I got into wheeling Toy's - 90 4Runner, 01 Taco, and finally an 80. Az has several active clubs and I hung with the Copper State Cruisers. Lost of trail runs and good times with that crew.
Looking forward to finding new trails and having more adventures in ID.

About the rig...
-Purchased in AZ with 42K on the clock from winter visitors, 107K now
-Bed liner installed after the rig was side swiped by a woman on her phone
-Locked - ARB's front and rear
-20 gal Aux tank - needs to be plumed
-Gear reduction transfer case kit from Marlin Crawler
-OME J springs
-2 meter radio - KF7DOJ
-Onboard Air - Puma 12v with rack by ToolsRus
-Protection front and rear - kit from Luke on the rear. Front bumper is my design and fab skills
-Warn Winch
-Been down the track with adventure trailer and RTT's...

Before GW asks...I have used the snorkel on deep water crossings in AZ. For the most part, it's an insurance policy in case I need it. And hey...chicks dig snorkels. (infamous copper state cruiser line)

View attachment 1610375

View attachment 1610376

Nice! I am pretty sure I have ran that trail in your first picture. I used to go to AZ when I had a Nissan Patrol rock crawler. I would hook up with Nissan guys and we would go run trails for a week, every March.

I am hoping to get a bunch of us local Cruiserheads together soon, you should come too!

Cheers

Nice! I am pretty sure I have ran that trail in your first picture. I used to go to AZ when I had a Nissan Patrol rock crawler. I would hook up with Nissan guys and we would go run trails for a week, every March.

I am hoping to get a bunch of us local Cruiserheads together soon, you should come too!

Cheers
That's Payette Draw near Payson AZ.
I'm keeping my eye on the meet up thread and will joint if I can.

This sub forum is pretty slow, so if you haven’t seen already we have a meet up scheduled.

I recommend clicking watch forum at the top of the treasure valley forum. You will get alerts for all new posts here.

Accidentally hit the clubhouses link at the top of the forum, didn’t realize MUDD had a local page.

I’ve meetup with a few of the local guys @OldBeachBob , @DoubleNickels , @ginericLC but I don’t venture out of the “FJ55 Iron Pig Preservation Society” section too much.

Hope to see you on the trail some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom