Welcome to our Corner: Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,

Been lurking in the forums for a few months now as I researched, purchased, and waited for my 1995 HZJ77 ZX.

Nice truck! The last leaf sprung 4 door by Toyota!
Congratulations and welcome :flipoff2: (official mud salute)

Please post pics when you can.

cheers.

Hi

I'm new to your site - but not new to wheeling. Canadian Bum sent me over here. The only weekend I can come is Oct 1-2. Work the next one, and start my amateur Radio License course on the 15th

Finally getting my Ticket so can go VHF & use the repeaters. Bunch of our guys are going HAM instead of Feeble Radio Service (FRS):clap:

My rig is a 2006 4X4 DC LB. Eibach 700 lb rate CO, fox reservoir 2.0 x 4, Allpro 3" Expedition leafs in rear which haven't been broken in yet, so damn thing sits 4" ass high. Armour: Yotafab custom sliders with kick-out, IFS skid, tranny skid, T-Case & cross pipe skid. Recovery point front & rear. 60" Hi-Lift Jack mounted in box on 4x RAC. Rear diff breather. SS break lines, U-bolt flip on rear; Timbren bumpstops on front. And some other little stuff.

Too late for paint after this:
Crowsnest Pass Trip Report - May 2011 (last pic, post #5 so you don't have to read it all)

Canadian Bum - you where wondering about Geoff's Hill: that's where that comes from - slid back down, took out a bunch of my bumper & tree dented truck. :eek:

Hope you meet you on the trails, even though I'm not a 'Cruiser, still willing to give it a try!

D

Dante

My fleet-sorry crappy pic I know

Just picked up the 4 runner, Bj-70 last year
photo.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the website and from Red Deer area.

I have a 81 BJ-42 that I restored a few years ago and then never really drove so now I am bringing it back to life as a daily driver in the summer months.

Looking forward to meeting a few people from around the area.

Thanks

Welcome would love to see your cruiser. We usually have meetings once in a while and those will start to happen once a month. Restored to stock or do you have some mods? Any pictures?

Thanks,

John

I think I am out of room to post more photos unfortunately.

It is pretty much stock except for 31" tires, 2 1/2" lift, aluminum fenders, seats, and a few other little things here and there.

Nice to see you wheel the truck. I can have a look at your cruiser drivetrain noise if you like.

hello all I'm John and bought my bj 42 while living in Edmonton in 1992 moved east then back home to Alberta Gods Country later and now currently in Calgary. The bj caught on fire through a winch wire rubbing on the hood so I rebuilt her with some friends and later a stainless partial tub was done by myself.

Since the first day of owning a Cruiser life has changed for the better , it's that pivital '' fork in the road '' one thinks of. I have made some terrific friends and always look forward to meeting more like minded extraordinary individuals. '' Birds of a feather ''

Cheers to All !
pic inclosed , Kanga and The Roo and friend
P1040647.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome, there are lots of opportunities for meeting new people and enjoying wheeling with like minded people. Hope to see you on the trails in the future.

"Hey there" iam from newfoundland but recently moved to Reddeer.

Big fan of 4x4ing and trying to get stuck:steer::steer::steer::cheers:

I like long walks on the wharf and skipping rocks by the ocean and drinking lambs. baby.:cheers:

Nice Dave, welcome to the Club. Now post up pictures of your truck and some specs for all to enjoy.

Hi Guys, I am a Calgary transplant and brought my 60 with me to Red Deer. My buddy Jim BTW just told me about you guys, so i had to come look. I've lived in RD about 3-1/2 yrs and have my 60 with the 3FE project stalled out in the back yard. Since I'm self employed, work has kept me very busy and held me back. My goal this summer is to get the 60 running and out wheeling as I need the break away! I'd love to meet any other guys as I'm an ex-RMLCA'er

Thanks

Dean.

Welcome, there are a few guys here in Red Deer. I will have to organize another small meeting to get everyone together that is in Red Deer for a some what social gathering.

First post

Hey guys its Max here. Looks like you had an awesome time at Whipsaw. Sorry i couldn't make it. I got my truck finished and got my winch installed and had some exhaust built as well. I had some problems with the oil feed line blowing off the turbo a couple more times but with some better hose and better clamps it seems to be working great. I am now in chilliwack and the truck made it through the mountains with no problems at all though I did have to turn my fuel down a few times as my EGT's were getting to high. Other than that its running better than it ever has and handled all the major hills including the Kokahala like a champ. Hopefully we can try and get out on a run when I get back.

Welcome Dieselux. Try to get over to Mission BC on Sat for Cruiser Day 2012. Maybe I'll see you on on the lower mainland roads over the next week. Any pics of yer rig?

Yea sounds good to me. I am just visiting the lower mainland from Alberta right now to see some friends and family but I would be interested in checking out some toyotas from around these parts for sure. I'll need some more info on Cruiser days but I'm free for the weekend and Im definitely interested in checking out some cool trucks. Heres a shot of my rig.

1990 Toyota Hilux LN106
3L Turbo Charged Engine With CT20 Turbo
Warn 9500HS Winch
ARB Rear Locker and HO Compressor
ARB Bumper
Safari Snorkel
33 BFG's

IMG_1773.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom