Welcome to our Corner: Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

post up when you get here and we'll meet up.Checked your 60 out in your sig line. Looks pretty good.

Nice 60 and welcome. We get out wheeling quite a bit so won't be hard to meet up. So far no local runs in September, but October is crowsnest pass. Also nice fab skills. There are some good guys up in Edmonton that I'm sure you can meet up with.

Thanks,

John

Welcome jzilla, I've looked through most of your build threads before. It will be great to have you and another 60 series around!

I should be away Sat but when I get back we will be due for some wings and beer.:beer:

Beer, beer, beer, beer, BEER, beer, beer, beer!!!!!

Hey Guys, might as well introduce myself in here. :steer:

everyone calls me 'kipp' so I guess we will stick with that, but my first name is Alex.

Got my HDJ81 about 1.5 months ago, got it stuck the second day I got it. Caught the bug since then.

A little about my rig:
Her name is Rebecca
1992 Land cruiser
1HD-T engine
Toyo open country 315/70/16R
TJM front armor
Cruisin Sliders
OME 2' lift
Kingone 9.5 winch

Got more parts on the way. Glad I got my own money pit now. :cool:

Welcome there are a few Edmonton guys kicking around. Can probably meet a few of them at wings.

I would be really into going for wings, however i am stuck in fort nelson right now working. Not sure when I will be returning. Oh Joy

Hey everyone,

I just picked up a new-to-me FJ60 tonight. It runs great and has some good stuff on it like a solid frame, decent body and interior, and most of the mods I would have done are already there. Just needs some minor TLC, a winch and maybe a front locker.

I'm new to Toyota's but not new to wheeling. I had a Jeep TJ that went through a couple builds, finally ending up better off road than on the street. I finally had to sell it as it was my DD and it just wasn't a good winter vehicle anymore - a detroit rear combined with the short wheelbase and 34" LTB's was a handful on icy roads.

I'm not sure how much wheeling I'll do with this FJ60, right now it will be used mostly for fishing, hunting, camping, etc. But I know the wheeling bug can bite at any time.

Cheers,

Kelly

Hello,
I'm Sean, new to the site but have used it a few times for troubleshooting. I recently bought a 1984 bj42,that has now become my dd. i have had a few tacomas in the past but always wanted this toyota. Plans are to try and get it as close to stock but still have it so looks 28 years old. I'm a motorhead that loves running. Looking forward to meeting up sometime.

Sean

For sure we got lots of info and some of us even have spare parts. Welcome we will have a wing night one of these days.

Hello,
I'm Sean, new to the site but have used it a few times for troubleshooting. I recently bought a 1984 bj42,that has now become my dd. i have had a few tacomas in the past but always wanted this toyota. Plans are to try and get it as close to stock but still have it so looks 28 years old. I'm a motorhead that loves running. Looking forward to meeting up sometime.

Sean

Sweet, that is older than my DD! Welcome aboard.

Hello
Im Kurtis ( Call me mercer usually easyer to remember )

Well i found this site noticed there is a edmonton section, I my self do not drive a toyota, Planning on building one once i get my garage again. right now i have a 2011 gmc sierra leveled with trail graps on it. what i am wanting to do is photography of trucks in mud / trails or what ever. for user injoyment on the forums. if anyone ever goes out with a group and has a extra seat id be interested in coming out just to do some photos. I can post them on here / send them to you via Email as well.

Hey all, Name is Tony. Living in Red Deerand have for 23 years. I have seen canadian bums Taco flying around and seeing how sweet his rig is figure I would join and meet some new faces and get to some new trails. Im currently running a second gen taco with:
arb front with superwinch
cruisinoffroad rear prototype :)
ome lift+dakkars
and some kind of tires it always changes lol

hope to get out and meet a few of you. ill be mainly wanting to hit the trails west of caroline because thats my fav area, but ill take anything for a good wheeling out ;P see you all out there..

My name is Dana, originally from the Maritimes, I've wanted a Toyota diesel for a long time now. When I moved to Grande Prairie an opportunity came up for me to buy a 91 HDJ81. I've been working on base lining it and some of the first modification over the past 10 months.
I've started running into some other cruiserheads here in GP, and I'm looking to meet more and find some trails/terrain to start out on.

ForumRunner_20130502_130714.jpg

ForumRunner_20130502_130714.jpg

Welcome to mud Dana. I grew up in GP but have not been back for a while. Where are you working there? Lots of opportunities there with the dunes, saddle hills, and mountains at Kawkwa or Tumbler Ridge only 2.5 hours away.

Welcome to mud Dana. I grew up in GP but have not been back for a while. Where are you working there? Lots of opportunities there with the dunes, saddle hills, and mountains at Kawkwa or Tumbler Ridge only 2.5 hours away.

Thanks Phoenix,
Another question. Anyone in the peace region or Edmonton running veggie oil in their diesel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom