Weekend Update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey marshall just pm jp or richard and see when they are gonna be around. I know this weekend is easter so that's prob out. But the next should be good. Just check with them......

Hey you guys like how I'm offering your services...haha

I dont care if my services are offered so long as the person wanting to use those services works to my schedule. I'm always ready to weld something up or torch something off. Or just do some grunt work like heavy lifting, didnt go to the gym all those times for nothing.

[. Or just do some grunt work like heavy lifting, didnt go to the gym all those times for nothing.[/QUOTE]

Bawhahahahaha.......... thanks for the laugh, having a girlfriend has gone to your head :flipoff2: she might be impressed but we aren't.............

and chuck as long as you only offer my services out to nice young ladies, I have NO PROBLEMS :)

Anytime you want to go to the gym and see who can lift more I'm there JP I know I got you beat. Going to the gym two days a week youll only need to workout for like 5 or 6 years to catch up to all the time I've put in there.

once again we don't care how long you have been going to the gym, we aren't your girlfriend no need to try and impress us.......... :flipoff2:

that's all I was getting at fool, don't get so sensitive I am not trying to attack your manlyness :rolleyes:

CruisinTiger said:
hey marshall just pm jp or richard and see when they are gonna be around. I know this weekend is easter so that's prob out. But the next should be good. Just check with them......

Hey you guys like how I'm offering your services...haha

I went to two muffler shops here. Both wanted 80 for just the muffler. And an additional 40 to install it then they found out it needed to be routed out the back and added another 40. Highway robbery.

I went to APS and bought one for 24 bucks with lifetime warranty and piping for 10$. I'll either weld it with my 70amp arc welder or have my buddy do it with his tig this weekend. Even with the top down the fumes just pour in from the back because the outlet pipe is gone. I'm tired of stinking like exhaust when I get home. If I run ito issues I'll wait until next weekend. Thanks for the offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom