Weekend Update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well after the yard sale down in GA it seems like everyone came away with a good haul. I got all the lights I needed for the 55 as well as a wiper motor washer reservoir and squirter seatbelt shifter boot and knob. Chuck came away with a brake booster, stocl throttle cable, vin and title, and some nice sliders which I torched off for him 1 burn included. Marshall, Keenan, and Matt all snagged some items they were looking for as well. Now that we've updated the yard sale lets here how the trash pickup went today Alex, Gundy or anyone else who went.

Sidenote Keenan if you are interested I can make you a couple shackles to match those 2 you bought it you want to buy the metal Chuck and I were talking about making him some on the way back today. I've got access to some good tools and welders right now until the end of classes this semester.

Glad to hear it went well, i wish i could have gone, but i was down in Newberry most of the day working on a few things (house stuff). I meant to ask yall to look for a few things for me but forgot. Please tell me there were not any rear heater lines from a fj62. Or any cheap 15x8 rims :) oh well i dont have cash now anyways :( gotta take it slow till i can get the lift on and taxes come back.

Only lines I recall seeing were from 40's and the ones from the 55 I was yanking stuff out of. As for rims if you are just looking for a spare I have some up in the for sale section with a bunch of other stuff. I guess they are 15x10.5 or whatever the measurement is for the generic wheels.

I need a set yo put my 33's on. want somethign cheap that look halfway decent. you got any pics? this would be a set that i need. whats the backspacing?

Thanks Virgo I left that open so you would fill in for me.

As for pics one of them is pictured in my for sale thread. But there are 3 other ones as well. They all have old 1/2 worn 31's on them right now. I'll be back in clemson sat if you want to come pick a couple up this weekend or want some pics, let me know.

89s rule said:
Or any cheap 15x8 rims :) oh well i dont have cash now anyways :( gotta take it slow till i can get the lift on and taxes come back.

There was, but they are now in Auburn, AL.

yea eric got those rimss,,,,,,,

damn, I forgot to go back and get the other 62 seat belt to match the other brown one I picked up. I also screwed the pooch by not getting the sun visors. Well I might be heading to urban LCers on tuesday, maybe I can swing by and pick them up. later

It was fun seeing the mafia this weekend (we were the support vegicle) and had a great time meeting everyone. A good group of guys I wouldn't mind hanging around and having a few beers with.

Took the top off yesterday until fall. Painted the rear doors I purchased at the swap and mounted them up. Took the wife for a ride and she was thrilled. I'm going to find someone to do the exhaust today and put the soft top on tonight. I found a paint that will actually match my existing paint perfectly. It's Hi heat crysler orange! Will work great till I can do the body off resto.

Trollhole said:
It's still clemson orange. Unfortunatly

Just put a nice big blue AU on it and it will look ok.

Hey troll, what kind of muffler are you lookin for. JP and I put one on my 40 the other week for I think it was 25 bucks. I got the cheap muffler but there was a dynomax at advanced for 39.99 and a piece of pipe will do ya well. If ya need a welder JP has one. Bring it on over and we'll get it hooked up. Didn't take long at all.

CruisinTiger said:
Hey troll, what kind of muffler are you lookin for. JP and I put one on my 40 the other week for I think it was 25 bucks. I got the cheap muffler but there was a dynomax at advanced for 39.99 and a piece of pipe will do ya well. If ya need a welder JP has one. Bring it on over and we'll get it hooked up. Didn't take long at all.

Cool I'm in!

clemson55,
Are the rims in your for sale link stock take offs from something? They look like they are off an off yota pick-up of 4runner. If they are they are only 7" wide. and wont work for me and they dont quiet make it in the look sof rme either, but thanks !

As I recall that pic is of the only rim of that style the others are all the classic white wagon wheels. Just the one rim is that silver one. I didnt think about that in the pictures though. I will have to check when I get back to clemson for you. If the white wagon style is what you want.

white wagon is fine with me. how much u lookin for them and need to make sure they will fit, etc. I am gunna be running 4" alcans and 33x12.5 BFG MT's just let me knwo when you get back down i have a few friends still up there as well and I also make it to anderson about every other week.

Ok I'll check it out when I get back on saturday. If you want them I'll give you a good deal. i need the space as much as anything. Just trying to clear stuff out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom