weather tech digital or all weather floor mats? any other good options out there? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for floor mats for my LC and trying to decide what kind i should get... I thought the all weather weather techs were knock offs but it appears the digital and all weather are made by weather tech... I figued I'd post here first to see if there are any other great mats out there...

I wan tot protect all the rows including the trunk area... I noticed they make a large trunk area that seems to also protect the third row as well... if anyone has pics of their mats regardless if they are weather tech please post them up!

Search here. Fit on Weather Techs runs from iffy to terrible. I just bought Lund Catch All front mats, and they are the best during mats I've ever had in any vehicle I ever owned.

My weather tech ones fit pretty well, just need to let them soften up in the heat of the day before installation.

A number of threads around here on the WeatherTechs. Some say that they fit great, others not so much.

Try searching for:
weathertech
Hex-a-mat
Rubbertite​

I have weathertech mats in all 3 rows and am happy with them. The rears in my opinion may seem to fit poorly because there is a gap between them and the door sill but when I close the rear doors they match up fine. Granted I got all 3 rows for $130 through a buddy who works at the dealer so I can't complain... I also got the 3rd row mat meant for a truck without 3rd row seats so it covers the entire rear cargo area. The mat for 3rd row seats fits around the seats when they are installed and flipped up.

Untitled by Chris Merritt, on Flickr
Untitled by Chris Merritt, on Flickr

No pic of the 3rd row right now, sorry.

I just put in a set of black ones [front and second seat area] and they fit well and look good. I have not done the rear cargo floor one yet. They make 2 versions, one for use with seats being used and one without.

honestly im getting a headache trying to figure out which mats will fit nicely, its hard to find pics with our trucks. the digitl weather techs are iffy with me but I want a quality mat, the lunds seem to have no style to them and im not sure the huskys are really fit to the LC 100 as much as i would like.

Maybe its down to the year of the LC? my set of weathertech fits perfectly - including 3rd row and cargo area, could not be more happy

@beerock, I have the Hexomats and the Husky Liners in my truck. The Hexomats are a decent product, though fitments for certain areas leaves something to be desired, especially the second row. The cargo mat is kinda funky on the edges near the hatch as it looks like it was for a Hundy with differently shaped and arranged side compartments.

The Huskys have been in it since 98 and have held up well over the past 19 years, the only problem is part of my second row liner is somewhat deformed after I left it to dry too a close to the fireplace, other than that they've been solid, and are super easy u to clean! Unfortunately, they do not make them for the Cruiser anymore, just their regular floormats.

You might want to check out Cabela's TrailGear floor liners. Did some research on them last week and they appear to be made and shipped by WeatherTech, they just come with some additional stickers that you can throw on for the Cabela's branding I think. They're a little cheaper and are also on sale for 15% off through 3/29. I got free shipping, as well. I ordered the cargo area mat (3rd row seats installed) last week but haven't received it yet so I can't comment yet on the quality/fit. All other reviews I read were encouraging though.

I had weather techs in a previous vehicle about 10 years ago and hated them. They didn't seem to fit right and I didn't like the mounting to the carpet. I then went to the hexomat for two different vehicles and thought these were great. Kept snow, ice, dirt and mud in one spot instead of spreading over the whole mat.

My wife's RX came with weathertechs from the previous owner and they are a very nice fit in there. I think the quality has improved much in 10 years. Maybe it has to due to the floor mat excelerator issue so each manufacturer has tightened its quality control.

I have the Weathertech Digitals in my rig ( photos of them in my build thread below). I personally love them, never had a problem with fitment or movement whatsoever. Always had Husky Liners before and like these better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom