Warn Xeon 10-S Platinum vs Comeup 9.5rsi (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone, hoping to get some specific feedback on a decision I am getting ready to make. Much like I suspect many others have done, I have spent many hours scouring both this forum and others to try and gain a better feel of what winch I want to purchase. I am at a point now where I have decided to purchase a "higher end" winch and have narrowed it down to the Warn Xeon 10-S Platinum and the Comeup 9.5rsi. Normally, the price difference between the two ($1500 for the Warn and $1000 for Comeup) would be enough to put them in 2 different categories. However, I have an opportunity to purchase a practically new Warn for $1000 and a new Comeup for $900.

Both are IP68 rated, both have similar line speeds, both comes with remote controls (Comeup also has a wired). Frankly, I'm not sure I can go wrong with either but options always cause me to ponder longer than I should and to seek input. So with that, let the debate begin!

Which pulls fewer amps?

I ended up going with the Comeup. The decision was made for me when I found out that Warn's warranty was non transferable. So now I have to just patiently wait for the Comeup to show up!

We sell Come Up Winches and they are quite popular in our group. A couple of them are on our ultra 4 buggies and we have had zero issues with them and trust me when I say they have been used and abused. If anyone wants pricing or would like to order just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom