Warn Xeon 10-S Platinum vs Comeup 9.5rsi

Discussion in 'Winching and Recovery' started by BayArea80, Apr 16, 2018.

1. BayArea80

BayArea80

Media:
    Hey everyone, hoping to get some specific feedback on a decision I am getting ready to make. Much like I suspect many others have done, I have spent many hours scouring both this forum and others to try and gain a better feel of what winch I want to purchase. I am at a point now where I have decided to purchase a "higher end" winch and have narrowed it down to the Warn Xeon 10-S Platinum and the Comeup 9.5rsi. Normally, the price difference between the two ($1500 for the Warn and $1000 for Comeup) would be enough to put them in 2 different categories. However, I have an opportunity to purchase a practically new Warn for $1000 and a new Comeup for $900.

Both are IP68 rated, both have similar line speeds, both comes with remote controls (Comeup also has a wired). Frankly, I'm not sure I can go wrong with either but options always cause me to ponder longer than I should and to seek input. So with that, let the debate begin!

2. NateMob

NateMob

Media:
    Albums:
    Which pulls fewer amps?

3. BayArea80

BayArea80

Media:
    I ended up going with the Comeup. The decision was made for me when I found out that Warn's warranty was non transferable. So now I have to just patiently wait for the Comeup to show up!

woodsman 44 and NateMob like this.
  4. AxisFab

AxisFab

We sell Come Up Winches and they are quite popular in our group. A couple of them are on our ultra 4 buggies and we have had zero issues with them and trust me when I say they have been used and abused. If anyone wants pricing or would like to order just let me know.

COMEUP likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.