SOLD WANTED: Clean FJ 62 or silver 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(173, 165, 165)
I have been looking for a clean (rust free) FJ 62 or silver 60 for some time and can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. Figured I’d see if anyone was on the fence about selling.

Would prefer mostly stock/original and under 200k miles. My price range is ~$20-30k depending on the condition and miles. I plan on making this a fun little project vehicle that I could tinker on/upgrade over time and would use for my short commute to work on nice days and trips to the mountains or the beach. No major off roading/wheeling so I don’t want a heavily modified truck with bumpers, racks and winches.

Here are my specific demands—Yes I know I’m a picky, but if I’m gonna spend the money these go for then I may as well find the one I’d be happiest with right??

-gray or beige metallic 62 preferred. The auto transmission just seems more convenient for a commuter.
-Would strongly consider a SILVER 60 but that’s about the only color I’d consider (if it is a 60). Silver is my preferred color for any vehicle but they seemed to have discontinued it by the time the 62 came out.
-no frame rust or major damage (minor surface rust ok).
- prefer no major modifications
-no major accidents and clean title
-under 200k miles
*needs to be a running and functioning/driving vehicle. I do not want a major project. (Cosmetic stuff /minor imperfections are ok).

I have cash and am willing to travel if you have what I’m looking for.

Let me know if you have what I’m after and would like to sell.

I have an 1985 FJ60 (Rust free, CA vehicle, Stardust Silver, all original, etc.) that I purchased from the original owner and acquaintance of mine. I am planning quite a bit of routine maintenance and service in the near future, then placing it up for sale here on the forum. If you're interested, give me a call at your convenience and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have and email you photos.

Best regards,

Dave
(209) 586-9042

Ps: I tried to DM you, but your inbox is full...

Thank you for reaching out, i apologize about my inbox—I don’t know how it’s full I only have 2 messages in it.

I actually just purchased a rust free 1987 silver Fj 60 yesterday. Also from california. I appreciate you connecting with me and I totally would have been interested had I seen yours earlier.

Your rig looks great! I’m sure you’ll have no trouble selling it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom