For Sale Orange County: 1986/Toyota/Fj 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Outside Link
https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1986/toyota/land_cruiser/102003185

$ASKING 35,000$

1986 Toyota Land Cruiser
condition: excellent
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 243894
paint color: grey
title status: clean
transmission: manual
Meticulously restored 1986 FJ60 Land Cruiser, a true off-road icon. This timeless beauty is not just a car; it's a journey waiting to unfold. Ready to be a showpiece or your Daily Driver!

Key Features:

Passed Smog this Month

Zero Rust, Impeccable Condition: The body and frame are pristine, free from any signs of rust with protective undercoating.

A small list of recent mechanical upgrades(receipts in hand), including full bodywork and paint, custom gray headliner, new radiator, and a rebuilt intake and exhaust manifold with upgraded remflex gaskets, new sway bar and bushings, new rear shocks, fresh seals and gaskets on the transmission, all new upgraded silicon vacuum lines and systems refresh, rebuilt air filter, New distributor

Interior: Experience comfort with a new carpet kit, rebuilt seat foam using original oem fabrics, and a freshly rebuilt gauge cluster. The interior is complemented by a wireless charging center console and power door locks for added convenience. Brand new black 3 point seat belts for added safety. No dash cracks

Enjoy an updated stereo system and speakers. The vehicle is equipped features full top of the line LED lighting throughout interior and exterior.

New weatherstripping on every single seal and door! Fresh Tint at 20%

Attention to Detail: From new weatherstripping to top-of-the-line sound and heat deadening using Spectrum Sound, Kilmat, and Luxury Liner Pro, every detail has been carefully considered.

Mechanical Prowess:
This FJ60 not only looks great but performs exceptionally well. It starts up effortlessly and idles smoothly, a testament to its well-maintained mechanics.

Documentation and Assurance:
The FJ60 comes with a clean title and Carfax report, ensuring transparency about its history. Currently registered through 2024 in California, this Land Cruiser is ready for your next adventure. Full mechanics inspection preformed 1/23/24. Paperwork to prove it has zero issues

Full bodywork and paint
Custom gray headliner
New radiator
Rebuild intake and exhaust manifolds with upgraded remflex gaskets
New weatherstripping throughout
Fresh 20% tint
Top of the line sound and heat deadening using spectrum sound heat and noise paint followed by kilmat and then luxury liner pro
Updated stereo and speakers
New carpet kit
Seat foam all rebuilt and cleaned while keeping oem fabric
Freshly rebuilt gauge cluster
Wireless charging off center console
Power door locks
Full LED lighting throughout the vehicle
New dash cap
New three point seatbelts
Upgraded fj70 side mirrors
All vacuum lines replaced

Open to Trades

Have questions or want to come take a look. Don't feel any hesitation to reach out.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this incredible piece of automotive history. Embark on your next journey with the iconic 1986 FJ60 Land Cruiser. FEATURES
  • 100 Photos
  • 1 Year Ad Duration
  • Premium Search Tier
  • Featured Ad
  • Video
AD EXPIRESFeb 26 2025, 6:04 pm FEATURED SELLERYes FEATURED ADYes FEATURED EXPIRESFeb 26 2025, 6:04 pm PACKAGEPremium SEARCH TIERPremium HEATED SEATS SADDLEBAGS CRUISE CONTROL ANTILOCK BRAKES LEVELING JACKS0 SELF CONTAINED0 DOORS4 DRIVE TYPE4 wheel drive ENGINE6 Cylinder TRANSMISSION4 Speed Manual SUSPENSIONNew Oem (Feb 2024) EXTERIOR COLORCharcoal INTERIOR COLORGray

EDIT VEHICLE DETAILS DEACTIVATE RENEW AD

IMG_2050.jpg

Last edited:
I saw the price when it was first listed, was some crazy lol amount. Like $40-ish??

Guess I wasn't grumpy after all. Plus the 5 per cent commission puts this at over $47.
But now at $35K? With or without commission? Might want to clear up your own confusion.
Sincerely, Sir Grumps.

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 8.51.07 PM.png

Last edited:
Guess I wasn't grumpy after all. Plus the 5 per cent commission puts this at over $47.
But now at $35K? With or without commission? Might want to clear up your own confusion.
Sincerely, Sir Grumps.

View attachment 3579764

That is not my post my images must have been copied. I have it listed here and Autotrader only. Autotrader is linked within this listing. Both of which state it is for sale at 35k.

Sorry you're upset by something beyond my control.

That is not my post my images must have been copied. I have it listed here and Autotrader only. Autotrader is linked within this listing. Both of which state it is for sale at 35k.

Sorry you're upset by something beyond my control.
I am a private seller of my personal rig thus no commission. Im confused why you are so aggravated by this. You'd think a lower selling price would be welcomed??

Not "upset" or "aggravated" at all, so stop posting assumptions about how I feel. Just trying to help other Mud buyers who see your truck listed elsewhere for different sums and might wonder what is going on. If it's not your post on Curated Bid, demand it be removed. GLWS.

Not upset at all, so stop posting assumptions about how I feel. Just trying to help other Mud buyers who see your truck listed elsewhere for different sums and might wonder what is going on. If it's not your post on Curated Bid, demand it be removed. GLWS.
True you're right. Thanks for the insight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom