SOLD Wanted any location, 1997 collectors/40th anniversary 80 series, low miles, no rust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Hey folks,

I’m looking to get ahold of a cruiser that many would call a bit of a unicorn. Fairly unlikely, but figured I’d go fishing and see what popped up.

Looking for a 97 collectors or 40th anniversary truck. I’d prefer to snag one with:

— low mileage, 140k or less.
— full locking differentials
—0 Rust, no corrosion or undercarriage funk
— all the apropriate maintenance with service records appreciated
—decent cosmetic condition,
—more or less unmolested, or tastefully modified if so
—no crashes and clean title

budget is high enough for the right truck And would be happy to to fly and pick it up anywhere in the country if needed.

Hit me with whatcha got. I know it’s a long shot, but I’m sure someone is sitting on one of these pretty thangs!

Under 140k this truck doesn’t likely exist!.

I just sold mine with 113k miles. They’re out there, but they’re $$

Under 140k this truck doesn’t likely exist!.
My current 97’ has 130k on the clock, bought it at 90k about 5 years ago. But I’ve always liked the paint and look of the collectors Or anniversary. Mine is single tone black.

I know they’re out there. Just gotta find a fellow who will let me pry it out of their garage!

How much are you looking to spend?

I’ll have one coming up for sale soon. 1996 LX450, triple lockers, 85,7xx miles. Has a 150,000 mile LX450 engine in it from a buddy who did a diesel swap. One owner up until I got it at 86,8Xx-ish miles. Western KS since it had 10 miles on it. Very good shape. Back hatch has some ‘pinhole’ surface rust where the old lawyer dude that owned it supposedly hit it with birdshot. But it’s not bad, and not in the channel like normal. PM me if interested and want some pics.

Hey folks,

I’m looking to get ahold of a cruiser that many would call a bit of a unicorn. Fairly unlikely, but figured I’d go fishing and see what popped up.

Looking for a 97 collectors or 40th anniversary truck. I’d prefer to snag one with:

budget is high enough for the right truck And would be happy to to fly and pick it up anywhere in the country if needed.

Hit me with whatcha got. I know it’s a long shot, but I’m sure someone is sitting on one of these pretty thangs!
Hi! My 40th Anniversary fits all your requirements except the mileage. Perhaps the fact that I bought it in 2001 with 34k miles and put all the subsequent 306k miles on it myself (and have service records for those 21 years) could make it a little more tempting for you? I’m also in Durango.

Hey folks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom