Visiting R.K tomorrow (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I just talked with him and he has all kinds of stuff. Too much to list. So he thought if you needed something for a 40 just give me a grocery list and I'll see what he has. Also he is going to visit the board tonight and respond to some of the list. Good luck. List away.

Sorry Matt he only has 40 parts that I know of. :frown:

R.K has a ton ow cruiser stuff. All nice and neatly tucked away in his basement. Axles birfs(which he won't part with) 3 speed trannys and transfer cases, brakes. You name it he has got it and some nice 40s.

Funny thing was his father has a bunch of old mini's he has restored. His brother has 3 scouts tow of which are in the yard but nice. and R.K has three 40 cruisers. Amazing. Was a cool experiece.

coopers he has a lot of them. Hey you have a 65 don't you? You need to go visit R.Ks father. He has tons of parts And at least 3 minis. One that a 1200 cc racer that he imported from britian. He showed me a few of them. They are crazy cars.

Hey Marshall did he have any e-brake set ups?

Trollhole said:
coopers he has a lot of them. Hey you have a 65 don't you? You need to go visit R.Ks father. He has tons of parts And at least 3 minis. One that a 1200 cc racer that he imported from britian. He showed me a few of them. They are crazy cars.

yeah I have a '65 Austin Cooper 'S' 1275cc, matching #s, factory LHD (US export). It is still being restored but I'd love to see what R.K.'s father has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom