VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is it the same off set 9.5” diff that comes on a fj62? Could just use the housing and put my pumpkin into it if it is

Yes it is the exact same axle housing as the 62. I even just put brand new axle bearings in it. I will take the rear brake shoes off due to Im needing them on my family cruiser.

Spotted this.

1982 Toyota Land Cruiser Diesel BJ42 Collectors edition

No idea what makes it a collectors edition.

7F1736E4-D7FD-4101-8BE0-11DF45469E01.jpeg

Had me wondering until I read aluminum tub. Sure in good shape. Anyone looking for one here?
Hate to see this one go south.

That works for me. it will still be on a sh**ty IFS wheel that only fits the rear.

Do you happen to have a second? I'd like to replace my 12.5 spare with a 33x10.50.

Anyone have a 70 series inclinometer/temperature pod not attached to their truck
that I could borrow as a template? I've got an idea for something and am going to try to
mimic the factory pod as close as I can. I'm not going to be able to pick it up until
mid April. Just let me know, I won't need it for long. Thank, J

I have the insides, but I'm thinking you want the actual exterior cover piece. Correct?
Yes I just want the cover. Not interested in the guts of the thing. I will return it when I'm done.

I have a pretty fresh set of 31 bfg at's to flog. 90% with a good spare.

500 bucks or trade for something cool.

I have an old freezer that would be pretty cool if you put ice in it...does that fit the bill?

Otherwise, I have some 61 parts like a complete firewall with master brake stuff and steering components still attached, a somewhat complete dash, and other various personal LC things that would be much better stored in someone else's garage who actually owns a 61.

Failing your desire to trade for said things, perhaps an antiquated gas golf cart which may or may not barely run could be considered "really cool."

I have an old freezer that would be pretty cool if you put ice in it...does that fit the bill?

Otherwise, I have some 61 parts like a complete firewall with master brake stuff and steering components still attached, a somewhat complete dash, and other various personal LC things that would be much better stored in someone else's garage who actually owns a 61.

Failing your desire to trade for said things, perhaps an antiquated gas golf cart which may or may not barely run could be considered "really cool."

Dash stuff might be handy, but not $500 handy...guess it depends on what else you have shoot me a pm if you want.

What size rim on the 31 bfg's? I have a 2L that comes with a full rebuild kit. Thats worth $500.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom