VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_0868.JPG
Looking for two full float rear hubs

IMG_0819.JPG

I have two with some hardend sheared off studs that ripped out threading I plan to turn 15 degrees or so and redrill

That's the problem though is that they sheared of 1/4 inch deep and rolled out ripping the threads out so my plan was the used the dowel holes as new studs and drill the rest into new metal

Guys...read the above post. I know this is all useful Info, but in regard to discussions, save them for personal convos. people can be added to conversations.
this thread is dedicated to list item for sale, trade or wanted. all post should be limited to items not discussion.
If there are questions regarding an item take them to a separate thread or Conversation.

This from Lowenbrau on the Rocky Mountain Club page in Alberta. Don't know if anyone wants to jump in with both feet
on this, but the price is sure not too bad. Then your place will look mine, or Diesel Cruisermans, or JimJ's.

BRING A TRAILER! ---- Parts For Sale/ Trade/ Free / Wanted/ Not Wanted

All my 70 series Land Cruiser stuff. All-of-it.
BJ74 230,000 km ( the one in my sig line . It is older now and the front clip is off in anticipation of a body swap that I'm never going to finish. Runs and works as good as ever. )
LJ78 190,000 km ( good body, bad engine. runs but smokey)
Spare 13BT long block. actually whole engine in parts minus the turbo
Some alternators and starters, filters, NOS Toyota parts and rebuild kits, voltage converters, BJ70 wiring harness, some LHD conversion parts, complete old 3B. Bins of stuff I can't remember.

$10,000 CAD / $7500 US or trade for best 80 or 100 series.

Left hand kinda guy, owned many rightys not interested...

Left hand kinda guy, owned many rightys not interested...
Got to agree with you there.. That being said, Bruce is a masterful mechanic and there is probably a lot more there than the
stated for the value. That BJ74 has been used hard though, not sure what he had planned as far as removing the front clip.
He and Mark went to 80's a few years ago, so this stuff has been sitting. I dont' know what Peter is doing with his collection
of 74's. In a week in Calgary I saw 1 40, and that troopy in the parking lot. Lots of 80's/Lexus stuff of course.

Now that is an abomination!

From the pictures it looks like the seller is actually proud of those wheels, I figured they were a mistake. Guess not.

vomit in my sinus'.......

Looking for a BJ74 Rear Wiper Arm. Maybe other rigs have same fitment???

I got one for you

BC Auction

At the government surplus site they've got 10+ heavy duty welders in Victoria.

currently going for pocket change... with so many and more coming they might not be so bad.

Last edited:
BC Auction

At the government surplus site they've got 10+ heavy duty welders in Victoria.

currently going for pocket change... with so many and more coming they might not be so bad.
I think a good idea for a day trip. J

It's an online Auction. I can pick up if someone can't pick up during their limited hours.

They looked to be in decent shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom