VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And not much cheeper anymore.

Doing my part here in Langford.
IMG_7016.jpeg

Looking for front steering rod for my BJ42 front steering rod is bent and no longer available.

I think it’s the short one he's bent. Well, I know it’s bent. LOL. Let me look, are all the 40's gonna be the same? This one from a ‘79 axle.
IMG_7047.jpeg

Last edited:
1993 FZJ80 For Sale/Feeler:

I'm looking to part with my late fathers Land Cruiser. It has been mainly stored in a heated garage for the last 7 years.

The Good:
Factory front/rear lockers
Factory winch (including Toyota Winch Controller and bag)
No signs of rust
OME Suspension
215,000km well taken care of

The not so good:
After being not driven for a few years the tranny was starting to down shift at strange times. It was taken to a shop where they pulled the transmission, sent it to a shop in Port Alberni to get rebuilt and then re-installed it. It didn't seem to fix the issue. I had it brought down to Vic where it was looked at and showed the OD light flashing indicating a solenoid issue. I took it to Bullfrog transmission, they hooked into the OBDI, discovered no faults, and test drives showed no issues. I took it back home and it drove fine but the OD light doesn't turn on at all anymore, shifted like normal.
The speedo does not work, another shop had swapped the cluster with no change. The speedo is getting signal at the dash but for some reason the speedo is not recognizing it and some instrument cluster lights are not working.
Drivers seat fore/aft slide is cocked and does not move properly.

Online pricing seems to be all over the place. I would like to see $15k for it but am open to offers.

I don't like selling vehicles with issues but I have my own 1HDT swapped 80 series and two kids so I just don't have time for digging into the issues on this one.

If there is interest I can get more pictures, if it ends up that there is not enough interest at this price I will most likely just put it into storage until I have time to look at it more closely.

1683516797458.png

1683516843545.png

Tie rod or drag link?

I have this. Think it's late 70's fj40 ?

Only 40 steering link I have.

View attachment 3315493
That is the one I am looking for let me know what you want for it and I can get down your way one day after work or weekend?

1993 FZJ80 For Sale/Feeler:

I'm looking to part with my late fathers Land Cruiser. It has been mainly stored in a heated garage for the last 7 years.

The Good:
Factory front/rear lockers
Factory winch (including Toyota Winch Controller and bag)
No signs of rust
OME Suspension
215,000km well taken care of

The not so good:
After being not driven for a few years the tranny was starting to down shift at strange times. It was taken to a shop where they pulled the transmission, sent it to a shop in Port Alberni to get rebuilt and then re-installed it. It didn't seem to fix the issue. I had it brought down to Vic where it was looked at and showed the OD light flashing indicating a solenoid issue. I took it to Bullfrog transmission, they hooked into the OBDI, discovered no faults, and test drives showed no issues. I took it back home and it drove fine but the OD light doesn't turn on at all anymore, shifted like normal.
The speedo does not work, another shop had swapped the cluster with no change. The speedo is getting signal at the dash but for some reason the speedo is not recognizing it and some instrument cluster lights are not working.
Drivers seat fore/aft slide is cocked and does not move properly.

Online pricing seems to be all over the place. I would like to see $15k for it but am open to offers.

I don't like selling vehicles with issues but I have my own 1HDT swapped 80 series and two kids so I just don't have time for digging into the issues on this one.

If there is interest I can get more pictures, if it ends up that there is not enough interest at this price I will most likely just put it into storage until I have time to look at it more closely.

View attachment 3317375
View attachment 3317378
Very good looking 80.
I don't think I've ever seen a NA spec with a factory winch.

I guess it's not a factory winch to that chassis but it's a jdm bumper with jdm winch plugged into the na spec wiring harness. So technically not stock to the model but stock to the model elsewhere in the world.
Also if you've never seen one of these winches they are pretty cool. They even have an over heating light on the controller and don't get power to the motor until the controller is connected. It also has something like 150 ft of cable and like 12,000lb pulling capacity(don't quote me on that).

Can’t find you? Who was it wanted the rear 70 doors? West coast? From Victoria. To cut down for summer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom